Highlights of Feng Shui Do’s and Don’ts in This Episode
1. In the Tiger side (left side) of the living room, it is good to install mirror and lighting to increase the status of the lady master of the house.
2. If you want to use mirrors to make your house look spacious, here are 3 Don’ts to take note.
a. Your bed should not be facing the mirror
b. Mirror should be not be facing another mirror
c. Mirror should be positioned in the location that reflect your back of the seat.
3. It is not advisable to see your stove the first thing when you enter the kitchen, as it can use loss of wealth.
4. If your stove and fridge are facing each other, it is advisable to stick red, green or brown coloured on the fridge to cure the water-fire conflict.
5. Try to avoid having a beam above your stove because it will cause stress and pressure to the female occupant in the house. If you are faced with this situation, you can remedy it by placing the 5 emperors coins or hu lu in the cupboard on top.
6. It is advisable NOT to hang painting of sunset or withered floors as it symbolize poor relationship with the other gender.
7. Few tips to take note to avoid bad love relationship
a. Do not roses in your bedroom as the thorn symbolize the tearing apart of love relationship.
b. Do not have withered flower or plant
c. Do not have 2 beds in a bedroom as it can cause 3rd party intervention.
d. Do not have mirror reflecting your bed
Hope these tips help you in feng shui your house.