Highlights of Feng Shui Do’s and Don’ts in this episode
1. Do not place and stick your loved ones on the fridge door as it symbolize of sending them to the cold chamber. This might cause their health issue.
2. Location of fridge should be in a secluded or remote area where no one can see from the main door. In additional, it should not be placed in a position opposite of stove because of the clash of the element of fire and water. Kitchen represent rice owl of a household so you should follow the do’s and don’ts to preservce the wealth.
3. It is not good if you can see your stove when you open your main door.
Solution: put a fish tank between the main door and the kitchen to disperse the external fire coming in from the door or put some item that symbolized earth, it create a vision of a mountain to separate the internal (stove represent fire) and external fire.success
4. For toilet Feng Shui, there are 2 factors to take note
a. Put plant, lighting and air ventilator
b. Do not put art piece ,especially those done by your loved ones, it will affect their health and relationship
5. Do not place mirror behind sofa as it symbolize there is no support in life and easily attract bad people.
Solution: Just move the sofa to the opposite side.success
6. If you have an altar at home, take note that the god altar must be higher than the ancestor one, this will improve family luck. In additional, the incense altar of the god must be in the front while the ancestor must be behind. You can also put red color paper as the backing for the altar to increase the ‘Yang Qi’. Measurement of the altar should be in the multiple of 21, for example length 84 and width 42.
7. Should not have door behind a bed as it cause a feeling of insecurity, so you should put the bed to a location that you can see the door to know who is coming in. This will increase sense of security.
Related articles – Learn Essential Feng Shui Tips To Apply To Your Bed
Rule of thumb: You can believe in Feng Shui but not too be too superstitious.info