In the world of Feng Shui, Kitchen is considered as one of the most important place in the house that you must take care because it represent the health. All of us must have the pink of health in order to generate income and since Kitchen represent health, we must learn the tips and tricks to feng shui it.
Here are some Feng Shui tips for your kitchen
1.Take a look at the furniture placement inside your kitchen and check that the fire and water elements is not next to each other or confronting each other. Thus, the refrigerator or washing machine, that signify the water element should not be located next to or directly opposite the stove. The sink should also not to be placed next to the fire nor be directly opposite it.
2. Keep your kitchen clutter free and clean – This fix seems to apply for every room so discipline yourself to clear your stove top after cooking and also clear your drawer. Empty the garbage every day and dispose stale food.
3. Keep sharp object like the knife out of sight and the best place is in the drawer. The sharp surfaces of knives or scissors omit unfavorable energy that can cause quarrel or disagreements among the family members.
4. Do a routine check on the electrical appliances and stove to ensure they are working at all times.
5. The kitchen is recommended to be situated away from the toilets, and the stove itself should not face the toilet door. If you do face the current layout. you can just apply a simple remedy which is to keep the toilet door closed when it is not in use.
6. Some people likes to decorate their kitchen with hanging pots and utensils but it is not a good idea because they will only collect dust and also deemed as inauspicious because they create ‘poison arrows’.
7. Keep the outside of your refrigerator clean and clear. Do not stick unhappy photos or over-dued bills as they will generate negative energy.
8. Lastly but most importantly, always cook with a happy mood. If you are not feeling good, consider buying from outside to prevent negative energy transmitted into the food you cook.
You must not underestimate the significance of feng shui in the kitchen as it is the place where we prepare food that affects our health and well-being, so make use of the tips above to create a wealthy, healthy, and prosperous kitchen.