Creating good room Feng Shui to attract positive vibe is not only applicable to adult, it is also important to build a nourishing environment for babies or young children, so that they can flourish from young age.
Here’s how you can create good Feng Shui in the baby room
1. Ensure that the energy flow freely in the room by making sure that the room door can be opened and closed completely by clearing any clutter or obstruction behind the door. This will create a positive qi to flow in and out and prevent any stagnant energy
2. Clutter and messy environment is a big NO NO – good Feng Shui cannot thrive in a cluttered space so make sure you do routine cleaning. Beside that, you should also discard those toys that your child lost interest in to encourage growth and development
3. Locate the baby bed or crib in the “Command Position” (the spot where the child has the best view of the whole space)
– Similar to the bedroom Feng Shui, the head of the bed should be against a solid wall to symbolize support from noblemen (贵人)
– Position the bed to a spot that your child can have a view of the door but not directly facing it.
4. Avoid “poison arrows” – Avoid any corners from furniture pointing at the baby in the crib. In such situation, it generate negative energy that makes it difficult for the baby to achieve quality sleep. How to resolve? Simply rearrange the furniture to another location so that there is no sharp edges point at the crib, or alternatively you can soften them by draping fabric over the edges.
5. Color does matter – It is always tempting to bring bright and vibrant color, like red or orange to the baby room but it is not recommended because these “yang” color is too stimulating and will keep the baby awake. It is good to use soothing color like green and blue or white and beige to encourage quality sleep.
6. Avoid baby room to have stagnant energy movement because it is not beneficial for the growth of the child. To encourage good energy movement, you can also place a small fan on a dresser turned on low to keep air moving in the room. But do not place the baby under a ceiling fan as these disrupt their body energy.
7. Avoid all electronic appliance and mobile devices because they emit EMFs and if they is too much, it can lead to health and sleeping issues.
8. Natural lighting is best recommended for the room. Keep in mind that your little one’s baby room must not be too bright, or too dark, during the day. If the room is too bright, it could affect the baby’s ability to sleep. If the room is too dark, the room will be accumulating too much “yin” energy which is a negative vibe.
Apply these Feng Shui tips to turn your baby room into a comfortable place for your little to rest and relax.
The staircase does play a significant role in Home Feng Shui since it is the medium to move energy flow to the different levels of your house, so let’s look into some Dos and dontsread more
Feng shui can be applied in decorating your house with the objective of creating a harmonious home, so start to apply these simple tips.read more
Bedrooms play an exceptionally important role in home Feng Shui because a bad bedroom layout will create a negative impact on your personal energy, so choose the correct one.read more