6 Easy Ways To Boost Your Car Feng Shui and Travel Happy
Applying Feng Shui principles to your car might sound funny or even strange. However, if you think about it, Feng Shui is about creating good energy around you. So if you spend time in your car, this is the space we must take care of to boost positive energy.
Your car can have a positive or negative impact on your life. You don’t need to be a Feng Shui expert to create good luck with your vehicle. From the design of the seats to the placement of items in your car, there are plenty of ways you can make sure that your driving experiences are nothing but pleasant.
The basics of car Feng Shui are the same as the home Feng Shui. So let’s go through these simple guidelines to boost good Chi in the vehicle.
1. Keep your Car Interior Spick and Span
Regardless of where you are, your home, office or car, clutter is the number 1 enemy of Feng Shui. Always clean up and toss away the stuff in your car that you do not need and use anymore.
Clutter builds up negative and stagnant energy over time. It can create depression and tension, so keeping your car free of clutter will boost good Chi energy in the space.
2. Clean Your Car Windows FrequentlyEnsure that you clean your windows regularly. You must repair it immediately if there is a crack in your windscreen, regardless of how small or big it is. Why? Windows represent our eyes, so if you are driving a car with cracked or broken windows, you will have a blurred and cracked vision of the future. It also symbolizes blocked opportunities and obstacles.
3. Bring in Good Scent into The CarSometimes, we might have foul or weird odour inside the car, so bringing in an air freshener is good. Besides bringing an excellent smell, it also helps you enjoy your drive.
4. Choosing a Good license number is a good start
When choosing your license plate number, it is good to select those with auspicious representations.
Here are some number tips from some Feng Shui experts:
|2||Easy money or earning even when sleeping|
|6||The Road To / Good Luck|
|8||Prosperity and Abundance|
|9||Doubling the Good Fortune|
5. Do Not Place Stuffed Toys Of Fierce Animal or Sharp ObjectsIf you are a fan of toys of snakes, tigers, lions or any other wild beast, keep them away from your car too. They attract negative vibes that symbolise death and killing. Also, you can avoid hanging sharp and pointed ornaments, like swords.
6. Place Auspicious Ornaments in Your Car For Good LuckIf you love decorating your car with a lucky charm, choose those symbols that favour you. It is closely associated with the Chinese animal zodiac compatibility. For example, avoid tiger-like decor for those belonging to the monkey zodiac, and the list continues. Refer to the table below for the compatibility table.
|Your Zodiac||Compatible Zodiac|
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
The best way to improve your home's energy is with a candle and feng shui, but you must choose the right colour and placement
Fish are believed to bring wealth and prosperity. If you want to get one in your house for good Feng Shui, then why not consider a goldfish?
Do you know the lavender flower meaning and symbolism to fill your home with good vibes and can use them for good luck and health?
Do you want to know if the Snake Plant bring good Or bad Feng Shui? Does it bring positive vibes or destructive energy to the space?