Do you know if you 犯太岁 in 2019 and what does it mean? Let’s get started.
2019 is the year of Earth Pig. Annually, there will be certain zodiac animals signs that are under the influence of Tai Sui – the Grand Duke Jupiter who are in charge of people’s fortune in that particular year. There will be a different assigned Tai Sui every year that is on duty.
If your Chinese zodiac animal happened to conflict with Tai Sui (in Chinese, we called it “犯太岁”) in a particular year, you tend to experience a lot of ups and downs and things not going well.
Here are the afflicted zodiac signs that 犯太岁 2019
Same Zodiac Year Conflict（值太岁)
1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007
Destruction of Tai Sui （破太岁）
1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010
Harm Tai Sui （害太岁）
1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016
Conflict with Tai Sui （冲太岁）
1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR PEOPLE WHO 犯太岁
1. First and most importantly is to have a positive mindset and do not worry over nothing because law of attraction does work if you are always thinking of the negative stuff.
2. Be involved and attend joyous celebrations as much as you can in order to rub some positive energies happy people and occasion.
3. Avoid attending funerals or going to hospital if you can.
4. You can choose to go for wisdom tooth extraction or blood donation as they are some ways to overcome 血光之灾
5. Do charity and do good
6. Avoid any extreme sports or any adventurous trips
7. Send your car for routine check to prevent any accidents on the road and of course drive carefully
8. Do not take any risky investment or career changes
9. Tai Sui dislikes noise and commotion. Avoid construction work including repair work or renovation
Do You REALLY Know What Zodiac Animal Sign Are You? If not, check this video out!
Bedrooms play an exceptionally important role in home Feng Shui because a bad bedroom layout will create a negative impact on your personal energy, so choose the correct one.read more
Find out more about the 8 Feng Shui tips for an auspicious dining area to attract wealth luck and good fortune to your homeread more
Placing a Buddha statue at home can attract positive chi energy but there are a few feng shui rules you want to follow so as not to disrespect the Buddharead more