Pixiu (貔貅) aka Tian Lu (天祿) aka Pi Yao – Everything You Must Know About
How Pixiu Come About?
This celestial animal is being pronounced as “Pixiu” in Chinese. It is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology, embodied with a dragon head, horse body and qilin’s feet, similar to a lion. Beside that, it has beard under its chin and wings at both sides with flying abilities. It is believed that it has the capability to draw wealth from all directions and it doesn’t have any anus, which signifies that it only allow money to roll in and prevent them from flowing out. So pixiu is a well known for attracting wealth luck and good fortune to home and businesses.
How does Pixiu play a role in Feng Shui Application?
1. It is believed that once you possess a Pixiu, it will help you to attract and accumulate wealth and that is the reason why it is the most popular Feng Shui enhancer.
2. Pixiu also have the power to protect the master from calamity and dangers.
3. If placed in home, it help to subdue any evil and serve as a protecting guardian to safeguard the house and occupants.
4. It is also known that it has the ability of attracting both primary income luck and windfall luck.
5. Appeases the Grand Duke Jupiter (Tai Sui)
Pixiu Feng Shui Use and Placement Do’s and Don’ts
1. It must not be placed in the bedroom, especially facing the bed. This mythical beast is believed to pounce forward aggressively to grab the wealth energy back to where it is positioned. If you have one facing the bed will affect the sleeping quality with nightmares and cause disturbance.
2. Do not place your pixiu facing the toilet because it is a place of filth and foul smell.
3. Do not position it to the position that is higher than your head, because it symbolise that it will bully his master.
4. Beside facing the area outside your main door, it is also good to position it to face the space outside your windows.
5. Do not stuff cash notes into the mouth of your Pixiu because it is a form of disrespect and also it is not attracted to paper. It only love real gold and silver.
6. Avoid placing it near or facing directly towards mirror, because it signify chasing it away.
7. Do not touch the eyes and mouth of this celestial beast unnecessary because it uses them to seek for wealth.
Beside the figurine type you always saw, you can also wear pixiu as an amulet in the form of jewellery accessories. The same rules apply, take it off when you are sleeping or bathing.
Always remember the Chinese saying – “Touch Pixiu once good luck comes, twice money rolls in and 3 times promotion all the way up.”
Front Door Should Encourage Good Chi How To Feng Shui A Front Door To Attract Good Qi? 1. An attractive entrance to your home or office will encourage good ch’i, or energy, to enter. If you can arrange your front door so that it faces your overall harmony or great...read more