Evil Eye Protection Charm Use and Meaning
If you have ever received a gift or souvenir from someone that has just came back from Turkey, that might be the Evil Eye Charm because this Turkish evil eye amulet, also called Nazar is very common and prominent in Turkey and its surrounding countries. This symbol is growing increasingly popular in the western, but not in the asian countries, so before you start to throw it somewhere, you might want to read on and know the powerful use/significance behind this unique symbol.
What is the Use of Evil Eye Protection Charm?
The Evil Eye is believed to be a symbol of protection that is applied in Feng Shui for many purposes and they are as under-mentioned:
1. To guard against negative energy or deflect any Sha Qi outside the house, just like the Ba Gua Mirror.
2. It is also known to protect against evil spirits, so it can be displayed at the main entrance door for this purpose.
3. Evil Eye charm is also well reputed to protect you against harm from jealous friends, colleagues and competitor that want to put you down, so you can display one on your working table.
4. To protect you from anyone that does not have genuine good intentions.
5. Some even believed that it is a good luck symbol and wear as a jewelry accessories for example, necklace, bracelet or bring it whenever they go in their bag/wallet to attract good fortune.
6. You can even use it to protect an object, whether a new car, house, mobile phone or anything from someone that is envious and cause harm to them that is caused by their evil thoughts.
7. It can also be hung in vehicles to provide protection against evil influences and increase your travel luck.
Learn the feng shui elephant representation and how to place it at home for different purpose because the symbol promote wisdom, power, good luck, protection, fertility, and many other.read more
The feng shui dragon is a powerful essential feng shui symbol of strong positive yang energy. Learn the correct way to place it in the optimal positionread more
Chi lin are applied as one of powerful cures to ward off bad annual flying stars and 3 killings. They are also the auspicious animals to represent good omen, prosperity and success.read more