Feng Shui Aquarium – Things To Consider For Good Luck
Feng shui is the ancient art of bringing balance and harmony to your life. So if you’re thinking of adding a fish aquarium for good Feng Shui, you might wonder if it’s a good idea to place such an item in your living space.
Placing a feng shui aquarium in your home or office is an effective and powerful way to attract auspicious chi of prosperity and good fortune into your space.
But on the other hand, it will also draw bad negative chi and cause downfall and misfortune with wrong placement. So you must be careful where you place the aquarium. Besides setting your aquarium in a good Feng Shui position, you must also take proper care of the aquarium to attract a positive energy flow. With the correct positioning, setting up, and maintenance, the aquarium will become a perfect combination of harmony and balance.
Which Aquarium Fish is Lucky For Home Feng Shui?
We all know that aquariums are a great addition to any home. With the proper care, your aquarium will be a focal point in your home. However, not all fish are lucky for Feng Shui. The best options for you are the Arowana fish and gold fish.
Where Should I Put My Fish Tank For Good Feng Shui?
1. Placing a fish tank under a beam will help to reduce stress and mental pressure.
2. Avoid putting a fish tank in the kitchen or bedroom. It is most suitable to be placed in the living room.
3. Do not place the fish tank in the centre of the house.
4. Fish tanks must be avoided at all costs to be facing directly toward the kitchen/stove because the fire and water elements will clash and cause health issues to the family members.
5. Do not place a fish tank under the god altar as it will cause loss of wealth.
6. Fish tank must not be positioned behind your sofa because water is unpredictable and symbolises unstable support. It is always best to have a solid wall behind the couch.
It will be good to use these tips if you plan to have an aquarium for good Feng Shui in your home.
So is An Aquarium Good Feng Shui?
Feng shui, the ancient Chinese philosophy, has a lot of conflicting advice on decorating your home. This concept includes keeping your place organized and clear, which is good for attracting positive energy. While some believe that fish tanks are a bad idea because they’re too overcrowded and can cause water waste. On the other hand, others feel that an aquarium is good Feng Shui.
In conclusion, it still depends on each person’s preference and belief.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Feng Shui Tips for Center of Your House - What you should or should not put in this important sector that can affect the luck of everyone?
If you have windows above kitchen sink, is it a good or bad Feng Shui? Unlike stove over sink, this layout is completely fine in the right placement.
Water fountains are one of the most popular feng shui cures or enhancers for wealth and prosperity but learn these tips for maximum benefit.
Wondering whether a ceiling fan in dining room is a good decision? Discover the pros and cons of installing one with our guide.