The dining area signify not only the prosperity of the family but also the harmony and family bonding over the meals together, so let’s learn the tips to Feng Shui this area.
8 Feng Shui Dining Room Tips For Wealth and Abundance
1. The dining room should be close to the kitchen and preferably in the corner of a home to encourage the pooling of chi.
2. If the dining room is in a location that is too close to the front door your guests may “eat and run.” If you encountered this situation, you can screen it with a partition or beaded curtains from the initial view upon entering the main door.
3. Round wooden tables in dining rooms are ideal because everyone can easily see and talk to each other.
5. Six is the ideal number of chairs to place around the table. Eight is also very auspicious
6. Make sure the table is not underneath an exposed beam as conﬂict will erupt.
7. Place the three star gods Fuk Luk Sau in your dining room to bring health, wealth and prosperity to the family.
8. Do not place a clock in your dining area as this symbolizes an end to the abundance of food.
Must Read Feng Shui Tips For Good Health (with Illustrations) If your health is not as good as you would like, or a loved one’s health need attention, here are a few tips to Feng Shui a good health. 1. Avoid placing your dining table facing directly to the toilet door...read more
8 Tips To Feng Shui The Baby Room Creating good room Feng Shui to attract positive vibe is not only applicable to adult, it is also important to build a nourishing environment for babies or young children, so that they can flourish from young age. Here’s how you can...read more
The clock is one of most essential and important item in our home because it not only can indicate the time but also can act as a decoration to the home. In the perspective of Feng Shui principle, the clock play a very important rolesread more