The dining area signify not only the prosperity of the family but also the harmony and family bonding over the meals together, so let’s learn the tips to Feng Shui this area.
8 Feng Shui Dining Room Tips For Wealth and Abundance
1. The dining room should be close to the kitchen and preferably in the corner of a home to encourage the pooling of chi.
2. If the dining room is in a location that is too close to the front door your guests may “eat and run.” If you encountered this situation, you can screen it with a partition or beaded curtains from the initial view upon entering the main door.
3. Round wooden tables in dining rooms are ideal because everyone can easily see and talk to each other.
5. Six is the ideal number of chairs to place around the table. Eight is also very auspicious
6. Make sure the table is not underneath an exposed beam as conﬂict will erupt.
7. Place the three star gods Fuk Luk Sau in your dining room to bring health, wealth and prosperity to the family.
8. Do not place a clock in your dining area as this symbolizes an end to the abundance of food.
5 Bad Feng Shui Floorplan Layouts To Avoid When Choosing Your House From the Feng Shui point of view, it is best to avoid choosing certain house floorplan layout and here are some of them for your reference 1. Gun-Shaped Layout is bad Feng Shui A house with a good...read more
Is Main Door Facing Lift Door Good or Bad Feng Shui? Are you having the situation of your main door facing a lift door and is it bad Feng Shui? From the perspective of Feng Shui, the opening and closing of the lift door seems to indicate the mouth of tiger...read more
Feng Shui Colors to Each Rooms in Your HomeIs it time to give your house a fresh new look of Feng Shui colors paint? When coming to choosing house or room colors, it can be a very difficult decision to make because you are unsure if it will turn out to look good in...read more