The dining area signify not only the prosperity of the family but also the harmony and family bonding over the meals together, so let’s learn the tips to Feng Shui this area.
8 Feng Shui Dining Room Tips For Wealth and Abundance
1. The dining room should be close to the kitchen and preferably in the corner of a home to encourage the pooling of chi.
2. If the dining room is in a location that is too close to the front door your guests may “eat and run.” If you encountered this situation, you can screen it with a partition or beaded curtains from the initial view upon entering the main door.
3. Round wooden tables in dining rooms are ideal because everyone can easily see and talk to each other.
5. Six is the ideal number of chairs to place around the table. Eight is also very auspicious
6. Make sure the table is not underneath an exposed beam as conﬂict will erupt.
7. Place the three star gods Fuk Luk Sau in your dining room to bring health, wealth and prosperity to the family.
8. Do not place a clock in your dining area as this symbolizes an end to the abundance of food.
Do you always wake up always feeling tired even though you have already slept for a full 8 hours? Do you know that Feng Shui play a part too?read more
In Feng Shui, Crystals are considered as the “stone of healing” and also essential to attract wealth luck and prosperity in your life. Crystals has different colors, shape, and size which produce specific effects. Beside that, it also add a feel of beauty to the modern interior design of your home.read more
In the perspectives of Feng Shui, bedroom and bed plays a very important role because they support your personal energy. It is also a place to rejuvenate and maintain your love relationship, so now you can see the significance of this piece of furniture.read more