The dining area signify not only the prosperity of the family but also the harmony and family bonding over the meals together, so let’s learn the tips to Feng Shui this area.
8 Feng Shui Dining Room Tips For Wealth and Abundance
1. The dining room should be close to the kitchen and preferably in the corner of a home to encourage the pooling of chi.
2. If the dining room is in a location that is too close to the front door your guests may “eat and run.” If you encountered this situation, you can screen it with a partition or beaded curtains from the initial view upon entering the main door.
3. Round wooden tables in dining rooms are ideal because everyone can easily see and talk to each other.
5. Six is the ideal number of chairs to place around the table. Eight is also very auspicious
6. Make sure the table is not underneath an exposed beam as conﬂict will erupt.
7. Place the three star gods Fuk Luk Sau in your dining room to bring health, wealth and prosperity to the family.
8. Do not place a clock in your dining area as this symbolizes an end to the abundance of food.
Here are 7 most common Feng Shui decorating mistakes people make, take extra care to avoid them in your home to harness good vibesread more
Beside applying good Feng Shui on your main door, you should also take care of your windows because your wealth luck will be affected if they are not properly looked into.read more
Placing a stove at a suitable position in your kitchen is one of the most important aspects for a good home Feng Shui, so take some time to read on..read more