Feng Shui Dragon Symbol Use and Significance
Feng Shui dragon is one of 4 celestial animals in Feng Shui and is being ranked as one of the most powerful symbol of Yang energy. It often use as an auspicious symbol in the Feng Shui to symbolise authoritative power, nobility, success, divine protection, wealth and plentiful opportunities.
Feng Shui Dragon Correct Placement
1. The optimal location to display a Feng Shui Dragon symbol is in an office, a work space, or in the living room of your home.
2. Avoid placing them in the bedrooms because the male/Yang energy is too strong and might affect your sleep quality. But in the situtation that you are looking for romance luck and really want to place the Dragon in the bedroom, you should coupled it up with the phoenix, as they represent the ultimate Feng Shui symbol of marital bliss.
3. Ensure that the dragon is displayed at a height that is not above your eye level.
4.Respect the Dragon – you should not put them in areas with low energy like toilets, bathrooms or closets.
5. Do not place the head of the dragon facing the wall/obstacles, it should be facing an open space or view.
6. You can tap on the maximum power of a Feng Shui dragon, especially the wood craved ones when you positioned it in the East sector. Do not use the metal dragon in the East.
8. Locate and place it in the sector when the Feng Shui wealth star #8 has resided for the current year. As for year 2019, it is in the Center sector.
9. Do not buy carpet that has dragon picture on it because stepping on it shows a form of disrespect.
Fortune cat has always been commonly known and used as the Feng Shui auspicious ornament. In the world of geomancy, there are meanings behind the colour of the cat and also the left/right raised paws and we will decipher the secret.read more
The three legged wealth or money toad (金蟾), also known as Chan Chu (蟾蜍) is one of the most powerful and popular feng shui symbol to enhance your wealth luck. How to choose the correct one?read more
The Convex Bagua Mirror is a protective tool used in Feng Shui to deflect negative energy (also known as Negative Qi).
A convex bagua mirror is used when you want to reflect negative feng shui energy away from pointing at your home.