Feng Shui Horse Significance and Use
Feng Shui Horse is one of the good luck symbol widely known to bring fame, recognition and success in career, together with the Dragon Turtle.
It also has many other representations namely, speedy, power, victory, strength, perseverance and vigor.
A Liu Li Inspiration of Flying Horse that symbolize Striving for Victory and Success
Feng Shui Horse Symbol Do’s and Don’ts
1. The placement of the Feng Shui Horse is best to be placed in living room or main hall of the home. Do not position it in a private areas like the bedroom because of the strong Yang element.
2. You can place it at your work space because it is believed to increase your ability to achieve your goals and overcome competition with little effort, hence it is a popular lucky charm suitable for people who are working in a competitive environment.
3. You can place the Feng Shui horse at your wealth area that can help to enhance the career luck and also the accumulation of wealth.
4. You can considered placing the horse symbol in the South sector (Fame and Reputation area) of your home or office.
5. Beside the South, North is the next good place to position this symbol because it is the Career area.
6. Avoid displaying images with horses that are incomplete or cut off.
7. The head of the horse should be facing the main door or windows, symoblizing going out to strive for career success.
8. In a more advanced Feng Shui practice that is based on your chinese zodiac animal sign, there is a place specially for horse that is called “驿马位”, representing career victory It is best suitable for those who are in the trading, logistics, real estate, insurance and for those who keep going oversesas for business.
Based on your personal birth zodiac element,
– For Monkey, Rat and Dragon, it is at Northeast towards the East.
– For Snake, Rooster, Ox, it is at the Northwest towards the North
– For Tiger, Horse, Dog, it is at the Southwest towards towards the West
– For Pig, Rabbit, Goat, it is at the SouthEast, towards the South.
Based on annual year horse position,
– In the year of Monkey, Rat and Dragon, it is at Northeast towards the East.
– In the year of Snake, Rooster, Ox, it is at the Northwest towards the North
– In the year of Tiger, Horse, Dog, it is at the Southwest towards towards the West
– In the year of Pig, Rabbit, Goat, it is at the SouthEast, towards the South.
9. Avoid displaying 5 horses figurines because in Chinese, it means “五马分尸” (tearing a body limb from limb by 5 horses that is a form of death sentence in ancient times)
To add on, Horse Feng Shui symbol might not be suitable for everyone. For example, those born in the year of rat should not be using horse figurines because of a conflict in their zodiac animal birth sign.
Evil eye protection charm symbol – Do you want to learn how you can use them to benefit you in your life? If yes, read onread more
In feng shui birds are being regarded as lucky symbols good fortune and prosperity, especially the celestial Phoenix, do you know the meaning behind?read more
Traditionally known as the Imperial Guardian Lions, the Foo Dogs are a symbol of power and protection, how do you use them in Feng Shui practice?read more