Feng Shui Horse Significance and Use
Feng Shui Horse is one of the good luck symbol widely known to bring fame, recognition and success in career, together with the Dragon Turtle.
It also has many other representations namely, speedy, power, victory, strength, perseverance and vigor.
A Liu Li Inspiration of Flying Horse that symbolize Striving for Victory and Success
Feng Shui Horse Symbol Do’s and Don’ts
1. The placement of the Feng Shui Horse is best to be placed in living room or main hall of the home. Do not position it in a private areas like the bedroom because of the strong Yang element.
2. You can place it at your work space because it is believed to increase your ability to achieve your goals and overcome competition with little effort, hence it is a popular lucky charm suitable for people who are working in a competitive environment.
3. You can place the Feng Shui horse at your wealth area that can help to enhance the career luck and also the accumulation of wealth.
4. You can considered placing the horse symbol in the South sector (Fame and Reputation area) of your home or office.
5. Beside the South, North is the next good place to position this symbol because it is the Career area.
6. Avoid displaying images with horses that are incomplete or cut off.
7. The head of the horse should be facing the main door or windows, symoblizing going out to strive for career success.
8. In a more advanced Feng Shui practice that is based on your chinese zodiac animal sign, there is a place specially for horse that is called “驿马位”, representing career victory It is best suitable for those who are in the trading, logistics, real estate, insurance and for those who keep going oversesas for business.
Based on your personal birth zodiac element,
– For Monkey, Rat and Dragon, it is at Northeast towards the East.
– For Snake, Rooster, Ox, it is at the Northwest towards the North
– For Tiger, Horse, Dog, it is at the Southwest towards towards the West
– For Pig, Rabbit, Goat, it is at the SouthEast, towards the South.
Based on annual year horse position,
– In the year of Monkey, Rat and Dragon, it is at Northeast towards the East.
– In the year of Snake, Rooster, Ox, it is at the Northwest towards the North
– In the year of Tiger, Horse, Dog, it is at the Southwest towards towards the West
– In the year of Pig, Rabbit, Goat, it is at the SouthEast, towards the South.
9. Avoid displaying 5 horses figurines because in Chinese, it means “五马分尸” (tearing a body limb from limb by 5 horses that is a form of death sentence in ancient times)
To add on, Horse Feng Shui symbol might not be suitable for everyone. For example, those born in the year of rat should not be using horse figurines because of a conflict in their zodiac animal birth sign.
Pixiu is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology and is well known for attracting wealth luck and protection. Do you have one at home or office?read more
Regardless if it is antique or replica, the Chinese coins are considered as one of the most popular traditional symbol for wealth luck.read more
The dragon turtle ornament in feng shui application can be used as a cure or enhancer to attract wealth, advance career, or neutralize negative energy. Do you want to know more?read more