Everything About Feng Shui Horse (Placement, Lucky Directions, Designs)
Feng Shui Horse is one of the good luck symbols widely known to bring fame, recognition and success in career, together with the Dragon Turtle.
It also has many other representations, namely, speedy, power, victory, strength, perseverance and vigour.
9 Tips To Place The Feng Shui Horse Symbol For Good Luck
1. It is good to place the Feng Shui Horse in the home’s living room or main hall. Do not position it in private areas like the bedroom because of the vital Yang element.
2. You can place it in your workspace because it can increase your ability to achieve your goals and overcome competition with little effort. Therefore it is a well-received lucky charm suitable for working in a highly competitive environment.
3. Place the Feng Shui horse in your wealth area, which can help to enhance career luck and the accumulation of wealth.
4. Display the horse symbol in your home or office’s South sector (Fame and Reputation area).
5. Besides the South, the North is the next good place to position this symbol because it is the Career area.
6. Don’t display images with incomplete or cut off horses.
7. The head of the horse should be facing the main door or windows, symbolizing going out to strive for career success.
8. In a more advanced Feng Shui practice based on your Chinese zodiac animal sign, many people place the horse symbol at the “驿马位”, a special place for horse statues, representing career victory. It is suitable for trading, logistics, real estate, insurance, and those who keep going overseas for business.
Suitable Lucky Direction Based on Your Birth Zodiac Element
– For Monkey, Rat and Dragon, it is at Northeast towards the East.
– For Snake, Rooster, Ox, it is at the Northwest towards the North
– For Tiger, Horse, Dog, it is at the Southwest towards the West
– For Pig, Rabbit, Goat, it is at the SouthEast, towards the South.
Favorable Direction Based on The Annual Year Horse Position
– In the year of Monkey, Rat and Dragon, it is at Northeast towards the East.
– In the year of Snake, Rooster, Ox, it is at the Northwest towards the North
– In the year of Tiger, Horse, Dog, it is at the Southwest towards the West
– In the year of Pig, Rabbit, Goat, it is at the SouthEast, towards the South.
9. Do not display five horses figurines because, in Chinese, it means “五马分尸” (tearing a body limb from limb by five horses that are a form of death sentence in ancient times)
However, the horse symbol might not be suitable for everyone. For example, those born in the Rat year should not use horse figurines because of a conflict in their zodiac animal birth sign.
What Do the Different Horse Symbol Designs Mean?
Many types of Feng Shui horse versions hold different meanings and significances so remember to choose the right one that suits your intention.
1. Victory Horse in a Galloping Posture
Galloping Horse is a powerful Feng Shui symbol of courage and speed to achieve success. In addition, it also reminds you to continue to strive forward even when you face obstacles and failures. You can place the figure on your work desk or hang an eight galloping horse to attract victory, career progression and wealth. It is also an ideal gift option for people who have just started a new business venture or career.
2. Feng Shui Tribute Horse
Many people like to depict the tribute horse as stepping on the gold coins, gemstones and ingots, symbolizing wealth and abundance. However, it would be best to place this horse symbol facing inwards, representing sending the fortune into your house.
3. Fly on top of the horse
If you want to increase your windfall or gambling luck, you will love this lucky charm with an auspicious meaning. For example, when the horse is paired with the fly, it sounds like an “instant win” in Chinese.
4. Monkey Riding The Horse
This horse symbolizes vitality and endurance, while the monkey adds flexibility and adaptability. This combination helps improve fame and reputation; hence, many people use it to pursue career promotion.
YOU MUST ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
God of Wealth, also known as Tsai Shen Yeh is believed to bring auspicious money and windfall luck and prosperity into the household.
Learn about how the symbols of the dragon and Phoenix pair can be used to form a popular feng shui cure for a blissful marriage
The majestic eagle symbol has the meaning and symbolism of success, breakthrough in one's career and business venture.