Feng Shui Mandarin Duck Use and Placement For Love LuckMandarin ducks are typically used in pairs in Feng Shui because they represent the union of two hearts and two souls. This duo symbolises love and fidelity that people believe can heal a problematic or broken marriage or other love connection. In addition, it is also a symbol of good luck and a harbinger of good news. The water they swim in represents the emotional support that the two partners provide each other, while their food represents their financial stability. So the correct placement of this pair of mandarin ducks at home can bring the desired results based on your intention.
Where and How To Position Mandarin Duck For Good Feng Shui?
1. Mandarin ducks should be kept in pairs and facing each other on opposite sides of your bed or bedside tables. Do not separate them because a single duck that symbolises loneliness.
2. You can display them in your favourable direction for love and romance luck calculated using your date of birth/Kua Number.
3. Remember to position them facing each other just like you want your love to meet you, or you can also place them facing the same direction, representing sharing the same journey and goal.
4. Based on the Bagua map, the Southwest bagua area of your home represents love relationships and marriage. Therefore, you can consider placing the love ducks in this sector for marital bliss
5. Always get a new pair of Mandarin ducks, even if just one of the figurines gets broken.
6. Display the love ducks in clean, clutter-free, well-lit areas.
7. For a singleton longing to attract a new partner, you can place the mandarin ducks next to your bed.
What Are The Materials of Feng Shui Mandarin Ducks?The most common materials for these Feng Shui mandarin ducks are jade, rose quartz crystal, wood, brass and porcelain. However, some experts advise against using artificial materials such as plastics and resin.
Where to Place Mandarin Ducks Pictures at Home?
Hang this picture of Mandarin ducks in the southwest corner of your bedroom to improve your love life and relationship with your partner.
On the other hand, we should avoid pictures showing ducks swimming away from or in opposing directions because they represent a lack of cohesion and unity.
You often use duck as a metaphor for a group or couple working together to achieve something. So When the ducks swim in opposite directions, it symbolises conflict and disagreement.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
God of Wealth, also known as Tsai Shen Yeh is believed to bring auspicious money and windfall luck and prosperity into the household.
Learn about how the symbols of the dragon and Phoenix pair can be used to form a popular feng shui cure for a blissful marriage
The majestic eagle symbol has the meaning and symbolism of success, breakthrough in one's career and business venture.