Feng Shui Secrets To Minimise Probability of Extra Marital Affair
Recent statistics suggest that 40% of women (in an increasing trend) and 60% of men at one point indulge in extramarital affairs. By putting all these numbers together, it is estimated that 80% of the marriages will have one spouse at one point or another involved in marital infidelity so beside knowing the tips to Feng Shui a happy marriage, you might also be interested in learning the secrets to avoid extra marital affair by leverage on geomancy.
6 Feng Shui Tips to Prevent Extra Martial Affair
1. Do not place any flowers, particularly thorny roses at your bedside because it will affect your relationship.
2. Do not sleep in basement room. In the recent years, a lot of people like to position their bedroom in the basement to be more secluded, but this is a bad Feng Shui because the space in the basement tends to attract ying qi which will cause imbalance in your energy. In the long run, if you spend too much time there, it tends to attract third party interference or even cause infertility.
3. Do not have beams above your bed as it causes stress and tension to couple sleeping below and cause argument that will hurt the relationship. Eventually, the relationship of the couple will be devastated and might lead to divorce .
4. Do not place 2 beds in the master bedroom because it symbolize a 3rd party in your relationship.
6. 房中房 (room inside a room) design should not be considered in your bedroom because it symbolize that one of the party might have another family outside.
Believe it or not! Just avoid these Feng Shui taboos to have a happier marriage.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
5 Fertility Feng Shui Tips For Getting Pregnant Easily and Quickly
Are you planning to get pregnant but in vain? Learn these Feng Shui tips to increase your fertility luck by making some changes to your house
8 Practical Living Room Sofa Feng Shui Tips For Your Home
8 Living Room Sofa Feng Shui Tips - Place this furniture at the correct position for solid support and avoid placing it below the beam.
How To Use Feng Shui Money Frog Symbol For Good Luck?
The Feng Shui money frog or toad is a money magnet with a large coin in its mouth and used to attract wealth luck in some practices
Want Good Bedroom Feng Shui? Keep These 8 Things Away
Do you want to have good bedroom Feng Shui? If yes, you must learn the things you should keep away from the room in order to achieve that.
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art