Feng Shui Wealth ship, usually carrying gems and treasure is a popular display decor and Feng Shui wealth cure that is owned by Chinese businessman and tycoons in their house, office or even both. They love the auspicious symbolism of the wealth ship that is believed to bring wealth luck into this space and also giving them a smooth sailing journey in life.
Feng Shui Wealth Ship Placement Do’s and Dont’s
1. The head of the ship should be facing inwards the inside of the house, symbolising welcoming the money luck inside, instead of pointing out that resemble sending your wealth away
2. You can place it on your work desk too to symbolise having a smooth sailing career journey without much obstacles
3. The area that you place this wealth symbol must be bright and spacious because it indicate a bright future full of opportunities.
4. It must be filled with gems, treasure, real money, foreign currency (for people who has business internationally) as it symbolise fruitful endeavours filled with rewards, instead of an empty ship that resembled empty handed scenario.
5. Displaying a Feng Shui wealth ship in your office space or retail shop is widely believed to aid in bringing in more customers, hence increasing closed sale deals.
6. There is another practice by those wish to create multiple income stream to own more than just one wealth ship.
7. Avoid placing the wealth ship in toilets and kitchen as it might attract bad luck.
God of Wealth, also known as Tsai Shen Yeh is believed to bring auspicious money and windfall luck and prosperity into the household.read more
Learn about how the symbols of the dragon and Phoenix pair can be used to form a popular feng shui cure for a blissful marriageread more
Learn the Arowana Feng Shui placement do’s and don’ts to use and position this symbol in enhancing your wealth luck and good fortune will follow.read more