Feng Shui Wealth ship, usually carrying gems and treasure is a popular display decor and Feng Shui wealth cure that is owned by Chinese businessman and tycoons in their house, office or even both. They love the auspicious symbolism of the wealth ship that is believed to bring wealth luck into this space and also giving them a smooth sailing journey in life.
Feng Shui Wealth Ship Placement Do’s and Dont’s
1. The head of the ship should be facing inwards the inside of the house, symbolising welcoming the money luck inside, instead of pointing out that resemble sending your wealth away
2. You can place it on your work desk too to symbolise having a smooth sailing career journey without much obstacles
3. The area that you place this wealth symbol must be bright and spacious because it indicate a bright future full of opportunities.
4. It must be filled with gems, treasure, real money, foreign currency (for people who has business internationally) as it symbolise fruitful endeavours filled with rewards, instead of an empty ship that resembled empty handed scenario.
5. Displaying a Feng Shui wealth ship in your office space or retail shop is widely believed to aid in bringing in more customers, hence increasing closed sale deals.
6. There is another practice by those wish to create multiple income stream to own more than just one wealth ship.
7. Avoid placing the wealth ship in toilets and kitchen as it might attract bad luck.
Faceted crystals are commonly used to cure sha qi and it is usually find hanging at the windows, do you know how to use it?read more
Do you know the Dream Catcher meaning and purpose to use it for protection? It is being used to catch bad and good dreams, so do you know where to place them?read more
Evil eye protection charm symbol – Do you want to learn how you can use them to benefit you in your life? If yes, read onread more