Beside applying the interior house Feng Shui rules, garden also play a significant role in enhancing the good Feng Shui. Regardless if you have a small or big garden or even an indoor one, the presence of healthy and growing plants helps to attract good energy vibes.
Garden that is implemented with good Feng Shui principles will bring positive energy/Chi into your house and therefore can help members of the household to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Let’s explore the tips.
Garden Feng Shui Tips for Good Energy
1. It is essential to have an open area in front of the main entrance door so that it encourage and allow the energy to flow freely.
Do not plant larges trees, lamppost or have any large obstructions close or at the front door that block your view/pathway.
2. Always keep your garden in good condition by periodically trimming the plants, removing dead leaves or dried flowers, because dead objects usually create negative Feng Shui energy. No clutter please!
3. Applying the 5 elements to create a balanced and harmonious Feng Shui garden.
Earth – Plant/flowers pots, soil, rocks, stone, pebbles, etc
Wood – The plant, tree, planting box, etc
Water – Water fountain or features.
Fire – Lighting, Red flowers, lanterns, fire BBQ pit
Metal – Metal windchime, arbor, etc.
4. Don’t forget to add in pathway or passage way for easy manoeuvre from areas to areas and also back to the main entrance. Avoid using a straight pathway because it resemble a “poison arrow” pointing to your main or back door that symbolize bad luck for the family. A curved pathway is a more ideal option in most situation.
5. Apply the Ba Gua Map in your Garden
WEALTH & PROSPERITY
A water fountain
FAME & REPUTATION
Install a lighting, fire/bbq pit and anything triangular
Pink/Red Flowers / Stone chairs for 2
Thriving healthy green plants
Metal Wind chime or any round shape ornaments
Rock Zen Garden / Mediation area
Water Fountains/features or Bird bath
Metal display sculpture / metal wind chimes
Now you know the garden Feng Shui tips, time to decorate it to created a harmonious one.
Do you want to know how himalayan salt lamp benefits health and also improve your house feng shui?read more
These plants bring luck, wealth and prosperity to your home, do you want to know the top 3 list?read more
The Jade Plant is believed to be a money magnet so learn more about the placement in your home to attract good luckread more