Is Keeping Pets Good Feng Shui?
Are you a pet owner of a dog, a cat, a turtle, some fish or others?
Good news for you because pets bring good Feng Shui into your home because they are always constantly circulating good Chi energy with their movement, but there are also some Do’s and Don’ts that you must take care too.
7 MUST SEE Good Pet Feng Shui Tips
1. Pets are just like any living things that need our love and concern, so do not neglect them because they can bring bad Feng Shui. For example, if you leave your aquarium unattended, it will contain dirty, stagnant water that can result in financial loss. So remember to feed them, play with them and show them with love to attract good Feng Shui
2. Pets should have their own place for sleep and it is not recommended to sleep with your pets like dog, cats and etc. as it can affect your love or marriage relationship.
3. Keep your pets away from furniture unless it is theirs, if you do so, you will give them an equal footing with humans.
4. Do not lock your pet in a cage because it will minimize the movement and flow of the energy that can create bad qi or energy in the house. You might be asking, “How about fishes since they are being kept in the fish tank?”
Keeping fishes however is a good choice and keeping them in a pond or aquarium is fine because they are still able to swim around. However, problem will arise if you keep them in an overcrowding and dirty tank.
5. Good Feng Shui is always talking about clutter free so you must get rid your pets waste and make sure that your house is clean and odour-free.
6. Keep a balance and do not let your pet be overwhelmed in your life – Avoid putting too many photo of your pet in the house. This is especially important for singles who are looking for a love relationship.
7. Take care of the Feng Shui elements too for your pets – Cats belong to the element of wood, so the suitable colours for their bedding should be blue, black or green. Avoid red as it is a bad choice for your cat’s bedding. Whereas dogs belong to the element earth, so keep them ways from white baskets as it can make them ill. A more suitable basket colour will be brown or yellow.
In the perspective of geomancy, lively pets is the representation of vibrant and positive energy in your home. Just apply the tips and they will help you balance your life.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Do you know what plants bring bad luck to your house or life? Keep these plants out of your surrounding to attract positive energy
Hanging crystals in your windows help to slow down and disperse the negative external chi energy entering through the window.
Do you want to know how himalayan salt lamp benefits health and also improve your house feng shui?
Cactus feng shui is something that you should be aware if you plan to place this plant in your office or home, because they need special care