Lucky Horseshoe Use and Placement
1. You can hang this feng shui lucky horseshoe outside the house, right above the main entrance door for protection against evil spirt and also attracting good luck.
2. Avoid displaying this horse shoe inside the house or facing inwards because it can negatively affect the family relationship and bring back luck too, similarly to the use of Ba Gua mirror.
3. These lucky horseshoe are mainly created using metal material so it will be best to hang on your front door that faces west and north directions.
4. It is a good practice to use a worn horseshoe, instead of a brand new one. This is because the used one will be charged with powerful energy that was used as a form of protection for the horse over time. In additional, it will also carry the strong energy of the horse that symbolise victory and strength.
5. Hang the lucky horseshoe with the ends facing upward and not pointing down – This symbolise that the good energy is accumulated, instead of spilling out.
6. Do not hang the horse shoe in your bedroom as it can create imbalance in energy and create disharmony.
Even if you’re not superstitious, there is no harm having a lucky horseshoe or any lucky charms in your home.
Here are a list of some commonly used feng shui symbols at home for wealth luck and attracting abundance.read more
In Feng Shui, Crystals are considered as the “stone of healing” and also essential to attract wealth luck and prosperity in your life. Crystals has different colors, shape, and size which produce specific effects. Beside that, it also add a feel of beauty to the modern interior design of your home.read more
Fortune cat has always been commonly known and used as the Feng Shui auspicious ornament. In the world of geomancy, there are meanings behind the colour of the cat and also the left/right raised paws and we will decipher the secret.read more