Lucky Horseshoe Use and Placement
1. You can hang this feng shui lucky horseshoe outside the house, right above the main entrance door for protection against evil spirt and also attracting good luck.
2. Avoid displaying this horse shoe inside the house or facing inwards because it can negatively affect the family relationship and bring back luck too, similarly to the use of Ba Gua mirror.
3. These lucky horseshoe are mainly created using metal material so it will be best to hang on your front door that faces west and north directions.
4. It is a good practice to use a worn horseshoe, instead of a brand new one. This is because the used one will be charged with powerful energy that was used as a form of protection for the horse over time. In additional, it will also carry the strong energy of the horse that symbolise victory and strength.
5. Hang the lucky horseshoe with the ends facing upward and not pointing down – This symbolise that the good energy is accumulated, instead of spilling out.
6. Do not hang the horse shoe in your bedroom as it can create imbalance in energy and create disharmony.
Even if you’re not superstitious, there is no harm having a lucky horseshoe or any lucky charms in your home.
Check out this article on the meaning of this wealth ship and how to use this a popular Chinese feng shui money enhancer to attract wealth luck.read more
What symbolizes good luck in your Japan? Check out these Japanese good luck charms and symbols with the meaning behind themread more
The popular koi fish symbol has been associated with abundance and wealth in Feng shui, therefore there are many enhancers that depict fish for prosperity.read more