If you are a lover of the Mahjong game, you might be interested in knowing the Feng Shui tips to increase your chance of wining by applying them.
7 MUST READ Feng Shui tips to Enhance Luck at Mahjong Table
1. Choose the seat that is facing the main door because that is the place to welcome God of Wealth. Avoid sitting with your back facing the main door.
2. Do not allow anyone to sit on your right as this brings bad luck. An observer on your left is acceptable.
3. Choose the seat that is back facing a solid wall for support.
4. Make sure the place you are seated is well lit. A bright light directly above you brings you good luck as long as it is not glaring. Avoid sitting below spotlights because it brings too much Yang energy.
5. Do not choose the seat near to the toilet or back facing the toilet door
6. Do not sit directly underneath an overhead beam.
7. Do not sit back facing the room door because it give a sense of insecurity.
8. Keep 3 coins tied with red thread in your wallet to attract good luck or place the coins among your chips to energize them.
Wearing rings does not only help us look good but we must also pay particular attention to the significance and meaning of rings on each fingers. Lets look at the interpretation and meaning now.read more
Cactus is one of the most popular type of plant that many people like because it is strong and easy to keep, but is it good Feng Shui?read more
Do you know the do’s and don’ts and significance of giving Hong Bao during important events, like wedding, baby shower, lunar new year in the Chinese Tradition?read more