How To Use Pixiu in Feng Shui For Attracting Wealth Luck?
Pixiu is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology, embodied with a dragon head, horse’s body and chi lin‘s feet, similar to a lion. Besides that, it has a beard under its chin and wings on both sides with flying abilities. It can draw wealth and luck from all directions. It also doesn’t have any anus, which signifies that it only allows money to roll in and prevents them from flowing out.
It is a well-known symbol for attracting wealth and good fortune to homes and businesses.
What Are The Roles of Pixiu in Feng Shui?
There are two primary roles of Pixiu, bringing money and accumulating wealth. First, it goes out of the house to find gold and gemstone, symbolizing wealth and bringing it back to its beholder. It would help if you placed Pixiu at your main door or window, facing outside.
Besides attracting money, it also helps accumulate and protect wealth from evil.
How To Use Pixiu in Feng Shui?
1. People believe that once you possess a Pixiu, it will help you attract and accumulate wealth, and that is why it is the most famous Feng Shui enhancer.
2. Pixiu also has the power to protect the master from calamity and dangers.
3. If placed at home, it helps subdue any evil and serves as a protecting guardian to safeguard the house and occupants.
4. It can help attract primary income luck and windfall luck.
5. Appeases the Grand Duke Jupiter (Tai Sui)
Pixiu Feng Shui Use and Placement Do’s and Don’ts
1. It must not be placed in the bedroom, especially facing the bed. This mythical beast has the power to pounce forward aggressively to grab the wealth’s energy back. If you have one that is facing the bed will affect the sleeping quality with nightmares and cause you disturbance.
2. Do not place this symbol facing the toilet because it is a place of filth and foul smell.
3. Do not position it in a position that is higher than your head because it symbolizes that it will bully the master.
4. Besides facing the area outside your main door, it is also good to position it facing the space outside your windows.
5. Do not stuff cash notes into the mouth of your Pixiu because it is disrespectful and it does not like paper too. It only loves real gold, silver and gemstones.
6. Avoid placing it near or facing directly towards the mirror because it signifies chasing it away.
7. Do not touch the eyes and mouth of this celestial beast unnecessary because it uses them to seek wealth.
8. Do not get a second-hand used Pixiu because you will never know the energies passed down by the previous owner.
Besides the figurine type you always see, you can also wear Pixiu as an amulet as jewellery accessories. Take it off when you are sleeping or bathing.
Why Do People Wear Pixiu Jewelry?
Pixiu Jewelry has grown its popularity in the last decades, and you can see many people wearing it, even the youngsters. Many people Love this lucky charm because it assists you in winning lottery and gambling games.
You can wear Pixiu black obsidian bracelet and necklace to attract money luck and protect against people with evil intentions
You might also be interested in: Are you Wearing Pixiu Bracelet in the Correct Way?
How to Dispose the Pixiu if Broken?
People get worried when coming to throwing away Feng Shui ornaments with defects. If your Pixiu figurine has cracks or spoilt, you can wrap it in red paper and bury it in the earth.
Always remember the Chinese saying – “Touch Pixiu once good luck comes, twice money rolls in and 3 times promotion all the way up.”