Useful Feng Shui Tips To Identify and Fix Poison Arrow (Interior & Exterior)
Does this term “poison arrow” sound scary and intimidating to you? You might have heard this term from Feng Shui practitioners or online articles. They are one of the key factors to look out and consider when you are buying a new house.
In the Feng Shui Form School, there are 2 types of energies namely:
– Sheng Qi (favorable energy) that bring in positive vibes and good things in life.
– Sha Qi (unfavorable energy) that brings negative energy to your house.
In Feng Shui, a poison arrow is being defined as one of the Sha Qi as concentrated energy that arises from sharp objects pointing directly towards any part of your house and body.
These poison arrows can either created by a man-made structure or natural environment that we cannot change. They have different effects on your life, depending on the affected areas.
Poison Arrow and Fixes in Interior Feng Shui
– The Sharp corners of the wall or furniture that are pointing directly towards you. You can move them to another position to avoid the Sha Qi.
– Tables with pointed corners: Choose one with a rounded corner instead.
– Exposed Above-head beams: You can choose to conceal it with a false ceiling.
– Open shelves: it is always good to install doors to it does not create the sharp angle. On top of it, it will make the space look neater too.
– Column and Pillar: You can position a Feng Shui friendly tall plant to block it.
Poison Arrow and Cure in Exterior Feng Shui
– The main door facing a dead-end street or a T-Junction can create harmful energy: You can plant tree and bushes in front of the main entryway to act as a protective barrier against the poison arrow.
– High rise tower building or temple with pointed structure can create such negative energy too: Use Bagua mirror to reflect.
– Main door facing a long corridor: It is best to place plants with big oval shaped leaves along the side of the corridor to slow down the gushing flow.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Water in the form of an aquarium or a fish tank is not advisable to be located in your bedroom because it can bring negative energy
Exposed pillar in the house, especially living room is considered to be bad Feng Shui because it create negative energy to the space
Find out which bathroom color will make you feel more energized and happy, along with the corresponding Feng Shui suggestions.
Do you know the Feng Shui Guidelines For Trash Bin? It does influence the surrounding energy in the environment, so read on to find out more.