Wu Lou Feng Shui Use and Significance
This popular symbol of protection,wu Lou (Hu Lu) or natural calabash is one of the most commonly applied Feng Shui cures that has been used by Feng Shui practitioner to improve health luck and also ward off negative killing energy / Sha Qi
Wu Lou Feng Shui Placement
- Wu Lou can be positioned in sector that the annual flying star affliction#2 (Illness Star) fly to because it is believed to to counter the sickness and negative chi brought by this hostile star. Brass Wu Lu is commonly used in this purpose because the material brass belongs Metal (Brass) is the correct element to absorb and weaken Earth (#2 Flying Star).
- Display it in the Tien Yi position or Health corner in the bedroom according on your KUA number to improve individual health luck.
- You can also place one on each side of your bed to enhance health luck and also speed up one’s recovery when he/she is ill.
- Carry a Wu Lou in your bag wherever you go, wear it as a pendent or hang one in your car to absorb negative Energy to prevent bad things from happening
- If you are looking to enhance health luck for the whole household, place one in the east sector of the living room because this sector is known as the “universal health luck corner”
Learn the Feng Shui owl placement tips in your home and office environment to boost wealth and good luck. Find out more hereread more
Learn the Crystal Globe Feng Shui tips to place it in the correct location so that it can help to increase and enhance education and career luckread more
Check out this article on the meaning of this wealth ship and how to use this a popular Chinese feng shui money enhancer to attract wealth luck.read more