The three legged wealth or money toad (金蟾), also known as Chan Chu (蟾蜍) is one of the most powerful and popular feng shui symbol to enhance your wealth luck.
How to choose the correct one?
When you are choosing a three legged toad, It has to be the three-legged (some shops sell toad or frog with 4 legs) and also choose the one that has a coin in its mouth.
Where do I place the three legged frog to maximize the effect?
- You can position this powerful creature in the wealth position of your home to magnify your windfall and wealth luck. How do I find my wealth position? – Check out this article on how to locate the wealth position in your home
- DO NOT place it in your bedroom, toilets or kitchen because it can bring bad luck.
- The money frog must not be placed on the floor, it should be positioned on a low cabinet.
- Double the effect by placing 2 Money Frogs – You can place one just near your front door facing inwards (inside your house), symbolizing attracting wealth and fortune into your home or business. Then you can place another one facing outward to collect the money, so this is a win win situation. Some people even bought money toad that can revolve, so when they are out working, they will rotate the frog to face outside to enhance work or business luck and when they come home, they will turn it back to face inwards, symbolizing accumulating the wealth.
- If your job rewards you with commission, tips or you are having a side income, it will be good to put a money toad on your desk or in the wealth position of your home (the location diagonally opposite the front door to your home)
- This lucky charm is a MUST HAVE for businessmen who are seeking to expand their business so it can be positioned at points of customer contact for example, counters and cash registers. It is also believed that wealth toad help create a good money-generating environment
Money frog represents a popular Feng Shui charm for prosperity. This mythical creature is said to appear during the full moon, near houses or businesses that will soon receive good news.
Most of the time, the nature of this good news is understood to be wealth-related. According to Feng Shui beliefs, money frog helps attract and protect wealth, and guards against bad luck. Because it symbolizes the flow of money, Feng Shui lore insists that a money frog statue with coin in mouth should not be positioned facing the main door outward.
It also should never be kept in, near or towards the bathroom.
Regardless if it is antique or replica, Chinese feng shui coins are considered as one of the most popular traditional symbol for wealth luck.read more
The dragon turtle ornament in feng shui application can be used as a cure or enhancer to attract wealth, advance career, or neutralize negative energy. Do you want to know more?read more
In Chinese house and family, Laughing Buddha, also know as the Buddha of Happiness is one of the most commonly used Feng Shui cures. This deity statue is a symbol of happiness and believed to enhance all sort of positive aspirations such as wealth, health, career and descendent luck.read more