Feng Shui Pyramid – Benefits, Materials and Placement For Good Luck
In Vastu and Feng Shui, many practitioners believe that the pyramid is essential in bringing beneficial energy to the house or office. The pyramid comes with four triangular corners on a square base. It can focus and magnify the power through the apex of the pyramid. It produces a solid healing vibration that benefits people inside the house and also disperses any surrounding negative energy.
In addition, the pyramid is a metaphysical gateway to the ultimate truth of the universe. The pyramids are formed by cut and polished crystals that can be interconnected to form the gateways. They are usually made from clear quartz or calcite, but can also be made from other materials such as turquoise, amethyst, rose quartz and more.
What are The Benefits of Keeping the Pyramid at Home or Office?
Keeping the pyramid at home or office can help you stay focused and avoid distractions. It will also make it easier for you to brainstorm ideas and develop new concepts for your work.
It also brings positive energy into the living or working space that can help reduce stress and tension.
In personal development, using the pyramid encourages self-healing and is also beneficial in mediation. Besides that, it also provides energy healing for the aura and seven chakras.
Where Do I Place The Pyramid For Good Energy?
– Placing it in the room where the household members spend the most time together can help to create harmonious energy, for example, in the living hall.
– You can place it at your desk if you work from home or in your office cubicle. It can help to increase energy levels and help to focus the mind.
– Display them in the four corners of the house or office to encourage positive energy and remove the negative one
– Place it in your bedroom to maintain youth and beauty. It can also improve sleep quality and eventually improve health status.
– Similar to the Wen Chang education tower, you can display it in the Northeast sector of your house to improve scholastic luck.
Feng Shui Pyramid Material and Intention
Depending on the specified intention and healing properties, you can choose from many materials. Here are some examples:
– Rose Quartz: To attract, enhance and grow a love relationship
– Adventurine: To improve wealth luck and increase business opportunities
– Jasper: Grounding, self-care and improving health condition
– Tiger’s eye, black obsidian, Onyx, and Labradorite: For protection against evil and remove negativity
– Clear crystal: Suppress down and cleanse negative energy
– Copper: To energize and balance the energy of the space with a poison arrow directed at it.
In some unique pyramid designs, you can find Feng Shui coins or evil eyes inside the pyramid for protection and good luck.
Bear in mind to avoid using a pyramid that is made of plastic or aluminium because it is not practical.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art