Feng Shui Cure For Toilet in The Centre of The House (4 Methods)
Feng shui is the ancient Chinese practice of arranging objects, spaces and living areas to promote harmony and balance in life. The toilet, for instance, should be positioned in the corner of the house. However, you must avoid placing it in the centre of the house due to its ‘undigested’ nature.
Many Feng Shui experts believe that this layout can lead to wealth loss. But here are some logical considerations before you start to freak out.
1. If you are getting a resale apartment or a new BTO flat, the house’s layout is fixed, and there is nothing you can do. You cannot simply remove the toilet and relocate it to another position. Therefore, you can only use the Feng Shui remedy for such situation.
2. In some house layouts, it might be a blessing in disguise if your centre of the house with a toilet has unfavourable stars like misfortune star #5 and illness star #2. We tend to have fewer activities and spend less time in the bathroom than in other areas like the bedroom or living room.
3. Since we cannot change the bathroom position, you should work to improve Feng Shui in other areas, especially the trinity of the house. They are the main door, bedroom, and kitchen(stove).
Feng Shui Cures and Remedies for the Toilet in the Centre of the House
– Always keep it clean and remove any clutter from this area. A clean bathroom minimizes negative energy and creates an inviting space to attract positive energy.
– Remember to put down the lid when flushing. This habit will help prevent bacteria from spreading into the other areas of your house.
– Check for any leaks and fix the plumbing issue immediately. In Feng Shui, it symbolizes the leakage of wealth or unexpected expenses. In real life, you are wasting water and increasing your utility bill.
– You can consider placing air-purifying plants suitable for the bathroom to improve the air quality of the space. Besides that, it is also advisable to add lighting too.
In conclusion, remember that there is no 100% good Feng shui. Therefore, if you have poor marks in this area, you should improve on the other space instead.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Find out which bathroom color will make you feel more energized and happy, along with the corresponding Feng Shui suggestions.
Do you know the Feng Shui Guidelines For Trash Bin? It does influence the surrounding energy in the environment, so read on to find out more.
Bathroom Feng Shui Plants - Bring in the green lushes into the toilet to neutralize the bad energy and welcome the good ones.
Choosing the best Feng Shui front door color is not always an easy decision because it depends on several factors to find the right fit.