Where To Place Trash Bins For Good Energy (11 Useful Tips)
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese philosophy that attempts to use the placement of objects, including trash bins, to improve a person’s life.
Many Feng Shui practitioners believe trash bins can affect your health, wealth and home’s energy. However, you may not know that a trash bin’s placement affects the energy flow and quality.
So follow these guidelines if you want to know where to place the trash bins for good Feng Shui.
11 Trash Bins Feng Shui Placement and Rules
1. It is best to hide the rubbish bin and locate it in an area that does not catch people’s eyes easily. The recommended places are the bathroom and kitchen since these areas also create waste.
2. Do not place it in the living room because the foul smell will be uninviting for guests and family members to stay in that area for an extended period.
3. Avoid positioning the trash bin at the wealth corner, as it can affect your wealth luck for the household.
4. Do not place it inside your bedroom because the smell will affect your sleep that might cause health problems in the long run.
5. Avoid placing it in the main entrance foyer because this is the mouth of qi, where the fresh energy comes in, so we do not want it to go straight into the rubbish bin.
6. Choose those trash bin designs with a lid to prevent the foul smell from flowing out and hide the ugly scene.
7. Avoid those hanging bins with holes in between.
8. Minimize the number of bins in the house. 1 or 2 should be enough for an average home.
9. Size does matter! Do not get those oversized ones because small one helps to minimize the accumulation of decay and foul smell.
10. Color plays a part too. Since a dust bin is an undesirable, essential item at home, we should buy those with a light tone colour to camouflage, instead of bright ones that attract attention.
11. Always replace a broken or spoilt rubbish bin.
Where To Put Trash Bins or Cans In A Small Kitchen?Finding room for regular trash can be challenging if you try to make the most of a small kitchen. However, small trash cans do exist and can go in small kitchens if needed. Most miniature trash cans are typically the size of the palm of your hand or slightly smaller. These trash cans can easily fit under the sink, perfect for small kitchens with limited counter space.
In conclusion, besides knowing where to place the trash bins, you must also keep the bins clean and remember to clear the trash every day!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art