6 Easy Ways To Boost Your Car Feng Shui and Travel HappyIt might sound funny or even strange to apply Feng Shui principles to your car. However, if you think about it, Feng Shui is all about creating good energy around you. So if you spend time in your car, this is the space we must take care to boost positive energy too. The basics of car Feng Shui is the same as the home Feng Shui. Let’s go through these 5 simple and straightforward guidelines to boost good Chi in the vehicle.
1. Keep your Car Interior Spick and SpanRegardless of where you are, your home, office and car, clutter is the number 1 enemy to Feng Shui. Always attempt to clean up the stuff in your car that you do not need and use anymore. Clutter builds up negative and stagnant energy over time. It can create depression and tension, so keeping your car free of clutter will boost good Chi in the space.
2. Clean Your Car Windows FrequentlyEnsure that you clean your windows regularly. If there is a crack in your windscreen, regardless of how small or big it is, you must repair it immediately. Why? Windows represent our eyes, so if you are driving a car with cracked or broken windows, you will have a blurred and cracked vision toward the future.
3. Bring in Good Scent into The CarSometimes, we might have foul or weird odour inside the car, so bringing in an air freshener is good. Besides bringing an excellent smelling scent, it also helps you enjoy your drive.
4. Choosing a Good license number is a good startIt is good to select those with auspicious representations when choosing your license plate number. Here are some number tips from some Feng Shui experts:
|2||Easy money or earning even when sleeping|
|6||The Road To / Good Luck|
|8||Prosperity and Abundance|
|9||Doubling the Good Fortune|
5. Do Not Place Stuffed Toys Of Fierce Animal or Sharp ObjectsIf you are a fan of toys of snakes, tigers, lions or any other wild beast, keep them away from your car too. They attract negative vibes that symbolise death and killing. You can avoid hanging sharp and pointed ornaments, like swords etc.
6. Place Auspicious Ornaments in Your Car For Good LuckIf you love to decorate your car with a lucky charm, choose those symbols that are favourable to you. It is closely associated with the Chinese animal zodiac compatibility. For example, avoid tiger-like decor for those belonging to the monkey zodiac, and the list goes on. Refer to the table below for the compatibility table.
|Your Zodiac||Compatible Zodiac|
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Do you know what plants bring bad luck to your house or life? Keep these plants out of your surrounding to attract positive energy
Hanging crystals in your windows help to slow down and disperse the negative external chi energy entering through the window.
Do you want to know how himalayan salt lamp benefits health and also improve your house feng shui?
Follow these pet Feng Shui tips if you own one. They bring good Feng Shui into your home because they circulate good Chi energy.