Do Fake Plants Bring Good Or Bad Feng Shui?
In our busy everyday schedule, with many to-do lists, most people have to succumb to taking a few shortcuts to make our life easier. As a result, some of us might tend to bring fake plants into our houses or office because of convenience and easy care. But do fake plants bring good or bad Feng Shui into our space?
This topic has been an ongoing debate, and people are still confused. First, we will examine why fake plants are never a good choice for your home. However, there is also one good reason to use them.
Why Fake Plants Are Bad Feng Shui?
– All natural green plants are suitable for enhancing energy and purifying the working or living space air. They also represent growth and a new beginning, but artificial plants and flowers do not support it.
– Natural plants encourage nourishing energy, but artificial green represents stagnant energy in contrast. It might be an elegant and beautiful house decor, but it does not promote good Chi.
– Some believe that if you place fake plants in your bedroom, it attracts undesirable love affairs. In addition, it might cause disharmony for married couples and even cause third-party intervention.
– If you place these faux plants in the living room, it attracts people who approach you with hidden motives in their minds.
– Apart from Feng Shui, it is also harmful to our environment. The production of processing these faux plants causes air pollution, and synthetic materials are not easily recycled.
Why are Fake Plants Good Feng Shui?
In some situations with a lack of natural lighting, artificial plants might be better than real ones. It is always better to have an artificial plant than a dying or withering real one.
You can also use a fake plant to improve that area’s Feng Shui, for example, covering pointed sharp wall corners to minimize Sha Chi.
However, if you want to use these artificial green lushes, you must also remember to clean them because they collect specks of dust quickly. Besides that, get those of good quality that resembles close to a natural one.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get started with Feng Shui bookshelf tips by removing clutter, cleaning the shelves, assessing the books owned and placing in the right place
Do you know the shoe cabinet feng shui tips that help you to choose the type that you need and also the correct placement of this furniture?
Learn these simple balcony Feng Shui tips to bring positive vibes into your living space and improve your wealth luck and fortune
Do you know that Feng Shui and decluttering is inter-connected? Learn these space clearing tips to bring positive vibes into your house