Ceiling Fan in The Bedroom – Yes or No in Home Feng Shui?
There have been many conflicting views between Feng Shui practitioners surrounding having a ceiling fan in bedroom. Is it a good or bad Feng Shui? This is especially true in countries that have hot temperature all year round. Besides air-con, ceiling fan bring some cost saving in electricity.
There are two sides of the same coin, and each group has their own explanation. It depends on individual to the side they are taking. Let’s look at the reasons behind them.
Why It is Considered As Good Feng Shui?
1. Having a ceiling fan in the bedroom keeps the air in the room fresh.
2. It encourages Chi energy to move with its circular motion and improve air circulation too.
3. Space saving with 1 lesser thing on the floor that will create clutter in the room, especially in smaller space.
Why Ceiling Fan in The Bedroom is Bad Feng Shui?
1. Having ceiling fan directly above your head can cause stress and tension to the ones who are sleeping below.
2. If you have a low height ceiling fan, it gives people a feeling of oppression and lack of security.
3. The cutting Chi generated by the fan can cut and negatively impact the love relationship.
What If You Really Need A Ceiling Fan in Your Bedroom?
1. A Feng-Shui-friendly ceiling fan in your bedroom must be installed away from the bed.
2. Don’t install the ceiling fan too low – If you have low ceiling, it is not recommended installing one in your room, especially for those who has double-decker bunk bed.
3. Do not install those that come with lighting that is adjustable.
4. Ensure that the ceiling fans are properly maintained and regularly cleaned.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Mirrors are used as Feng Shui fixes and decoration, but they are not welcome in the bedroom, especially mirror above bed, do you know why?
Many people love to add a chandelier into their house, so that it can help to beautify the space, but is it good Feng Shui?
Do you know that under some circumstances, we should get replace and get a new bed? It is to bring in good energy for vitality and health
The most important part in a good Feng Shui Study Room layout is the study desk placement, but there are also other considerations too.