9 Must See Kitchen Feng Shui Rules to Stove Placement
1. The stove should not face directly towards the kitchen door as it is believed to bring bad luck and disharmony to the family.
2. The stove should have a back support by leaning against the wall rather than the open space. Hmm, how about stove on an island which is an open concept kitchen?
3. The stove should not be positioned in the center of the house, because the center represent the heart and kitchen belongs to the fire element, so it might cause health issue in your heart.
4. The stove should not face directly to any bedroom as it might cause health issue and the affected member will also tend to have fiery bad temper.
5. If you have a Buddha statue in the house, avoid placing your stove facing it because it signify disrespect and will will bring bad fortune to the family.
6. Avoid having a beam above the stove as it might have a negative impact on the female owner’s health.
7.If there is a mirror in your kitchen, ensure that it does not face or reflect the stove.
8. Do not have 2 or more stoves in the kitchen, because it represent 3rd party interference.
9. Avoid positioning your stove leaning against a window.
Avoid the above kitchen Feng Shui rules in placement will help you attract positive vibes in your life.
Have you ever heard how you should sleep based on your kua number (west or east group) so that you can tap into the favorable direction?read more
Do you know which directions are your Feng Shui lucky directions to place your bed or work desk? It provide favorable energy that will benefit you and improve your luck too.read more
Here are some quick and simple Feng Shui tips and tricks to select your dream BTO house that is favorable to you in Singaporeread more