9 Must See Kitchen Feng Shui Rules for Stove Placement
Placing a stove at a suitable position in your kitchen is one of the most important aspects for a good home Feng Shui, so take some time to read on..
1. The stove should not face directly towards the kitchen door as it is believed to bring bad luck and disharmony to the family.
2. The stove should have a back support by leaning against the wall rather than the open space. Hmm, how about stove on an island which is an open concept kitchen?
3. The stove should not be positioned in the center of the house, because the center represent the heart and kitchen belongs to the fire element, so it might cause health issue in your heart.
4. The stove should not face directly to any bedroom as it might cause health issue and the affected member will also tend to have fiery bad temper.
5. If you have a Buddha statue in the house, avoid placing your stove facing it because it signify disrespect and will will bring bad fortune to the family.
6. Avoid having a beam above the stove as it might have a negative impact on the female owner’s health.
7.If there is a mirror in your kitchen, ensure that it does not face or reflect the stove.
8. Do not have 2 or more stoves in the kitchen, because it represent 3rd party interference.
9. Avoid positioning your stove leaning against a window.
Avoid the above kitchen Feng Shui rules in placement will help you attract positive vibes in your life.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
Ceiling Fan in Dining Room – Yay or Nay For Feng Shui?
Wondering whether a ceiling fan in dining room is a good decision? Discover the pros and cons of installing one with our guide.
Useful Feng Shui Tips to Have Mirror in a Dining Room
Learn how you can use mirror in a dining room that promotes positive energy and create a harmonious space for you and your familiy
7 Essential Feng Shui Air Conditioner Tips Before Installing
In this modern day, most household will have air conditioners installed, so we must also take care of the air con feng shui too
9 Practical Feng Shui Bookshelf Tips For Inspiration
Get started with Feng Shui bookshelf tips by removing clutter, cleaning the shelves, assessing the books owned and placing in the right place
BE INSPIRED BY FENG SHUI ARTICLES
A leading Feng Shui blog and knowledge vault that covers all aspects of this ancient art