9 Must See Kitchen Feng Shui Rules to Stove Placement
1. The stove should not face directly towards the kitchen door as it is believed to bring bad luck and disharmony to the family.
2. The stove should have a back support by leaning against the wall rather than the open space. Hmm, how about stove on an island which is an open concept kitchen?
3. The stove should not be positioned in the center of the house, because the center represent the heart and kitchen belongs to the fire element, so it might cause health issue in your heart.
4. The stove should not face directly to any bedroom as it might cause health issue and the affected member will also tend to have fiery bad temper.
5. If you have a Buddha statue in the house, avoid placing your stove facing it because it signify disrespect and will will bring bad fortune to the family.
6. Avoid having a beam above the stove as it might have a negative impact on the female owner’s health.
7.If there is a mirror in your kitchen, ensure that it does not face or reflect the stove.
8. Do not have 2 or more stoves in the kitchen, because it represent 3rd party interference.
9. Avoid positioning your stove leaning against a window.
Avoid the above kitchen Feng Shui rules in placement will help you attract positive vibes in your life.
Find out more about the 8 Feng Shui tips for an auspicious dining area to attract wealth luck and good fortune to your homeread more
Placing a Buddha statue at home can attract positive chi energy but there are a few feng shui rules you want to follow so as not to disrespect the Buddharead more
Beside taking care of the Sofa Feng Shui do’s and don’ts , we should also need to consider the compatible color for the sofa based on the different direction of the house main door.read more