Feng Shui Cure For Toilet in The Centre of The House To Apply Today
The toilet has a bad reputation in the arena of Feng Shui and having one that is located in the centre of the house is even worse. It is believed to lead to wealth loss if you have such a layout. But here are some logical considerations before you start to freak out.
1. Unless you are getting a resale apartment or a new BTO flat, the layout of the house is fixed and there is nothing you can do. You cannot simply remove it and relocate to another position, so you have to live with it.
2. In some houses layout, it might be a blessing in disguise if your center of the house with toilet has unfavorable stars like misfortune star #5 and illness star #2. We tend to have fewer activities and spend less time in the toilet as compared to other areas like the bedroom or living room.
3. Since the position of the bathroom cannot be changed, you should work to improve Feng Shui in other areas, especially the trinity of the house. They are namely the main door, bedroom, and kitchen(stove).
Feng shui Cure for the Toilet in the Centre of the House
– Always keep it clean and remove any clutter from this area. This is to minimize the negative energy and creating an inviting space to attract positive energy.
– Remember to always put down the lid when flushing. This will help to minimize bacteria from spreading into the other areas of your house.
– Check for any leak and fix the plumbing issue immediately. In Feng Shui, it symbolizes leakage of wealth. In real life, you are wasting water and increasing your utility bill.
– You can consider placing air-purifying plants suitable for bathroom to improve the air quality of the space. Besides that, it is also advisable to add lighting too.
In conclusion, always bear in mind that there is no 100% good Feng shui. If you have poor marks in this area, then you should improve on the other space instead.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Learn these 8 simple rice urn feng shui tips to attract wealth luck and abundance to your household. It includes materials used and placement.
Learn these Mirror Feng Shui tips to bring good luck into your home with correct placement. There are some rules to follow for optimal result
Despite the several challenges in smaller spaces, here are some simple ways to feng shui your studio apartment for good energy
Have you ever wondered if installing ceiling fan in bedroom is good or bad Feng Shui?