Where to Find Your Wen Chang 文昌位 or Academic Position at Home?
Have you ever heard about parents talking about putting their children in their (文昌位) Wen Chang position at home to bring good academic energy and improve intellectual luck to excel in school with less stress and struggle? Do you know where is this position in your home? Check out the below table for the direction and sector.
|Kua||House Sitting Position||Sector|
After knowing the Wen Chang position, what is next?
Tips to Improve your Children Academic Success
1. After identifying the Wen Chang position based on the above table, you can place the study table there and create the most conducive and suitable sector to study. It is also believe to place a Wen Chang Pagoda in this sector to enhance the scholastic luck too.
2. Do not position the table facing the windows or room door as it will create distraction and tend to make your child want to go out and play.
3. Keep the room free of clutter and remove all toys and electronic devices, like tablet to maximise the learning capacity.
4. The magic of Abacus – Some also believed that hanging a abacus keychain off their schoolbag can help too.
6. Ensure your children sleep with their head facing any one of your auspicious directions using your Kua Numbers to tap into the positive vibes.
With these Feng Shui tips, we wish every student good luck and academic success!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get started with Feng Shui bookshelf tips by removing clutter, cleaning the shelves, assessing the books owned and placing in the right place
Do you know the shoe cabinet feng shui tips that help you to choose the type that you need and also the correct placement of this furniture?
Learn these simple balcony Feng Shui tips to bring positive vibes into your living space and improve your wealth luck and fortune
Do you know that Feng Shui and decluttering is inter-connected? Learn these space clearing tips to bring positive vibes into your house