Everything about Black Obsidian – Feng Shui, Bracelets and More
If you are a crystal lover, you will definitely be familiar with black obsidian stone that is well-known for its protective function, similar to the Tiger eye. Let’s explore further.
What is Black Obsidian and its uses?
In the world of crystals, Obsidian is considered to be one of the most protective stone that is used to cleanse negative energies. It does not only remove negativity in the space, but also get rid of a person’s undesired feeling. They can be anger, resentment, fear, anxiety and many other unwanted emotion.
There are many color and patterns in obsidian, for example, stripes, dots, full color or even the most popular colorful rainbow obsidian, single-eyed/double-eyed. However, the most widely used is the full solid black one. It also comes in different forms and crafted into jewelry like pendants, bracelets and necklace. Some people even use black obsidian gemstone to make it into religious figurine and Feng Shui ornaments.
What are the benefits of wearing a black Obsidian bracelet?
- Protection from negative energies and ward off evil spirit. It is good to wear one especially when you are traveling overseas as a protective amulet.
- It can also aid in reducing stress level because it helps one to balance your energy. With balanced thoughts, it helps you to think well and manage your emotion, so you are less drawn into unnecessary disputes or quarrel. In the long run, it will eventually improve your health condition.
- It provides aura cleansing and protection to the wearer.
- Protect against Electronic Magnetic Field (EMF)
Which hand should I wear the bracelet?
In general, it is a practice to wear any crystal bracelet on the left-hand because in the Chinese believed that right-hand side is to absorb, while left-hand side is to repel. If we wear the black obsidian bracelet on the right, it helps to act as a shield to protect us from negative vibes in and out around us.
In the recent years, it has been a trending fashion to incorporate a gold pixiu with black obsidian for the making of a bracelet. In such case, you should wear the bracelet on your left hand instead because the focus is in attracting more wealth luck. But you must also take note of the do’s and don’t of wearing a Pixiu bracelet.
How black obsidian is used in Feng Shui application?
1. Some practitioners use black obsidian, usually crafted in Hu Lu shape and placed them in the sectors that are affected by the flying star #2 (illness star) and #5 (misfortune star) in the house or office to neutralize the negative energy.
2. If you have noticed, there are quite a number of the Feng Shui products that are being sold commercially are made of black obsidian. Most of such items are used to ward off negativity, protection purpose and also to mitigate sha qi, so they are being positioned in different areas of needs. Here are some examples:
- Crystal ball
- Dragon Turtle
- Crystal points, also known as crystal towers
- Seven star formation
- Hu Lu / Wu Lou
- Ba Gua
If you are planning to get one, always remember to cleanse the black obsidian bracelet or ornament regularly because it has the ability to absorb negative energy.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
One of the most popular ways to find the birthstones that can help to boost up your personal energy is by using your Chinese zodiac sign
Do you constantly find yourself lacking in wealth luck? If so, you might want to leverage on the crystal for manifesting money luck
Orgone crystal helps to neutralize EMF and cleanse the negative energy of the environment . You can feel the positive energy by just holding.
Do you want to learn about the tiger eye stone meaning and benefits? It is a protective crystal gemstone with powerful energy.