How to Position Your Bed for Good Feng Shui?
In the perspectives of Feng Shui, bedroom and bed plays a very important role because they support your personal energy. It is also a place to rejuvenate and maintain your love relationship, so now you can see the significance of this piece of “often neglected” furniture.
Despite of the many do’s and don’ts of the bedroom Feng Shui, the basic bed placement guideline is very easy to follow and apply in your life.
We will cover the best optimal placement for your bed.
Now, let’s move to your bedroom and check if you have positioned your bed in the most ideal location, which is also known as the “commanding” position.
What is the key essential characteristic of the commanding position?
- Bed is located farthest from the door
- Do not face directly towards the door
- When lying on the bed, you must have a clear view of the door/ can see who is coming in
- You must have a wall and bed board as a strong backing/support behind you. No window behind, please!
- No pointed corner (poisoned arrow) facing the bed
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Learn these 8 simple rice urn feng shui tips to attract wealth luck and abundance to your household. It includes materials used and placement.
Learn these Mirror Feng Shui tips to bring good luck into your home with correct placement. There are some rules to follow for optimal result
Despite the several challenges in smaller spaces, here are some simple ways to feng shui your studio apartment for good energy
Have you ever wondered if installing ceiling fan in bedroom is good or bad Feng Shui?