Amazing Feng Shui Tips to Choose and Place Your Christmas Tree
The season of greetings and gifting is approaching. It is time to fill your house with festive spirit by decorating your Christmas tree. You might be curious to find out if there are any Feng Shui tips for the Christmas tree, in term of dos and don’ts. If you are planning to place one at home, you should know these tips.
Where To Place Christmas Tree for Good Feng Shui?
If you have been researching Feng Shui before, you might have heard or aware of the Ba Gua map. It is the concept that maps the specified areas of the house to each aspiration of life. You can use this map to place a Christmas tree in the corresponding area of the house to reap the most benefit.
The tree belongs to the wood element. It will be good to position the Christmas tree in the area that complements or benefit from the wood element. Below are the sectors to place your tree:
– East for Family and Health luck
– Southeast to attract wealth luck for financial success
– South for fame and reputation
Feng Shui Do’s and Don’ts To Place a Christmas Tree at Home
Besides choosing the optimal position, there are also some other considerations to take note.
– Ensure the lighting ornaments are bright and in working condition, especially if you are using the recycled ones from the previous years.
– Avoid placing the Christmas tree in any location that is blocking the energy flow at the main entrance or obstructing the walkway.
– Remember to add gifts to the tree to symbolise abundance and good fortune.
– Don’t overdo the decor and keep them balanced
Wishing everyone a joyous Christmas and prosperous new year!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
The Chinese believe that cricket brings good luck and wealth. They keep cricket in their homes, offices, and even cars for this reason.
We often use flowers that express our feelings and emotions, but do not choose the wrong ones, especially those flowers that represent death.
The rubber plant, Ficus Elastica is a popular Feng Shui houseplant that brings good luck to its owner. Find out more about this lucky plant.
If you are a lover of the Mahjong game, you might be interested in knowing the Mahjong Feng Shui tips to increase your chance of wining the game