Amazing Feng Shui Tips to Choose and Place Your Christmas Tree
The season of greetings and gifting is approaching. It is time to fill your house with festive spirit by decorating your Christmas tree. You might be curious to find out if there are any Feng Shui tips for the Christmas tree, in term of dos and don’ts. If you are planning to place one at home, you should know these tips.
Where To Place Christmas Tree for Good Feng Shui?
If you have been researching Feng Shui before, you might have heard or aware of the Ba Gua map. It is the concept that maps the specified areas of the house to each aspiration of life. You can use this map to place a Christmas tree in the corresponding area of the house to reap the most benefit.
The tree belongs to the wood element. It will be good to position the Christmas tree in the area that complements or benefit from the wood element. Below are the sectors to place your tree:
– East for Family and Health luck
– Southeast to attract wealth luck for financial success
– South for fame and reputation
Feng Shui Do’s and Don’ts To Place a Christmas Tree at Home
Besides choosing the optimal position, there are also some other considerations to take note.
– Ensure the lighting ornaments are bright and in working condition, especially if you are using the recycled ones from the previous years.
– Avoid placing the Christmas tree in any location that is blocking the energy flow at the main entrance or obstructing the walkway.
– Remember to add gifts to the tree to symbolise abundance and good fortune.
– Don’t overdo the decor and keep them balanced
Wishing everyone a joyous Christmas and prosperous new year!
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
The rubber plant, Ficus Elastica is a popular Feng Shui houseplant that brings good luck to its owner. Find out more about this lucky plant.
The best way to improve your home's energy is with a candle and feng shui, but you must choose the right colour and placement
Fish are believed to bring wealth and prosperity. If you want to get one in your house for good Feng Shui, then why not consider a goldfish?
Do you know the lavender flower meaning and symbolism to fill your home with good vibes and can use them for good luck and health?