Things to Look Out For When Engaging Feng Shui Consultant or Master
Are you looking for a Feng Shui consultant or master to audit your house or any Feng Shui related jobs? Here are some key considerations that you should take note before you engage one.
What makes a professional Feng Shui Consultant?
– They should have an expertise in at least one of the ancient art tool, for example, BaZi, Zi Wei Dou Shu, etc. It is because a good consultant should look into the owners birth chart and tailor the house to suit them, instead of the other way.
– It should be a 2 way mutual engagement in the house audit process. A good consultant listen and respect their clients’ views by allowing them to be completely involved in decision making. The client should not feel that they are being forced to do something they don’t like. Bear this in mind: you are the one who will be living in the house, so you must feel good and comfortable.
What makes an unprofessional Feng Shui Consultant?
– Upselling or promoting unnecessary items at ridiculously high price for their personal benefits and make money out of it. They will usually use scare tactic with threatening or negative words, for example, if you don’t buy this item, something bad will happen.
– Disclosing client’s information with third parties
– Bad-mouthing and spreading rumors about other schools of teaching. This display their unprofessionalism and unethical behavior
– Grading their customer based on their financial status
In conclusion, in your search for a professional Feng Shui consultant, affinity counts. Age of the consultant or the price does not matter.
You might also be interested to know about Feng Shui and Interior Design.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Feng Shui ruler is commonly used to determine the auspicious and inauspicious dimension for furnitures at home, do you know how to use one?
8 trigrams bagua map has been used to develop many Chinese ancient art like Feng Shui, martial arts, traditional chinese medicine and more.