Learn These Feng Shui Techniques To Apply To Your Bed
Everyone know that bedroom is one of the most important space in house that we must specially take care. So today we would like to share how you can apply these useful Feng Shui techniques to the most important and largest feature in your bedroom, which is your bed.
In bedroom Feng Shui, the most important thing you must specially take care is your bed, for example, the positioning, type, material and etc. You must understand and apply the essential tips in order to position your bed in a favorable position to attract positive vibes. Geomancy does play a part but it also still boil down to some common sense and logic.
Here are some Feng Shui techniques to achieve an auspicious bed placement.
Feng Shui techniques to place your bed in a favorable position
1. In sight of the bedroom door – You must be able to oversee who is coming in/out when lying on the bed so that you will not be scared by anyone who intrudes. It will also give you more sense of security and avoid unnecessary scare.
2. Do not sleep under a beam – It will give you a pressurizing effect and might cause insomnia which will eventually cause harm to your health.
3. Avoid placing your bed beneath the windows because it causes poor health and wealth.
4. Always install your bed with a solid headboard and the headboard should be positioned against a hard wall. Avoid buying one that split in the middle. This will provide strong and sturdy support and also prevent any sense of movement behind you.
5. The bed should be installed with legs and the ideal height should be good enough to you to do cleaning and clearing any clutter beneath the bed. This will allow Chi to flow and will help in health or fertility issues. Always keep it clear from storage, especially sharp object or metal items.
6. Do not have your bed facing the toilet. If you are unable to move your bed, the best remedy cure is to close the toilet door when not in use.
7. By all means, do not position your bed to the “coffin” position which is pointing your feet directly towards the door when you are sleeping.
8. If you are living in a 2 storeys house, take extra caution not to position your bedroom above the kitchen, especially the bed above the stove.
9. Bed must not be in a position that is facing open shelving because they symbolize poison arrows. Resolve this problem by installing door to the shelves to transform it into a cabinet instead.
Hope you have learned and benefited from these Feng Shui techniques to position you bed in an optimal position because the beneficial positive chi will help in improving your daily life.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get started with Feng Shui bookshelf tips by removing clutter, cleaning the shelves, assessing the books owned and placing in the right place
Do you know the shoe cabinet feng shui tips that help you to choose the type that you need and also the correct placement of this furniture?
Learn these simple balcony Feng Shui tips to bring positive vibes into your living space and improve your wealth luck and fortune
Do you know that Feng Shui and decluttering is inter-connected? Learn these space clearing tips to bring positive vibes into your house