Lucky Horseshoe Use and Placement
1. You can hang this feng shui lucky horseshoe outside the house, right above the main entrance door for protection against evil spirt and also attracting good luck.
2. Avoid displaying this horse shoe inside the house or facing inwards because it can negatively affect the family relationship and bring back luck too, similarly to the use of Ba Gua mirror.
3. These lucky horseshoe are mainly created using metal material so it will be best to hang on your front door that faces west and north directions.
4. It is a good practice to use a worn horseshoe, instead of a brand new one. This is because the used one will be charged with powerful energy that was used as a form of protection for the horse over time. In additional, it will also carry the strong energy of the horse that symbolise victory and strength.
5. Hang the lucky horseshoe with the ends facing upward and not pointing down – This symbolise that the good energy is accumulated, instead of spilling out.
6. Do not hang the horse shoe in your bedroom as it can create imbalance in energy and create disharmony.
Even if you’re not superstitious, there is no harm having a lucky horseshoe or any lucky charms in your home.
The feng shui dragon is a powerful essential feng shui symbol of strong positive yang energy. Learn the correct way to place it in the optimal positionread more
Chi lin are applied as one of powerful cures to ward off bad annual flying stars and 3 killings. They are also the auspicious animals to represent good omen, prosperity and success.read more
Pixiu is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology and is well known for attracting wealth luck and protection. Do you have one at home or office?read more