9 Feng Shui Placement of Tortoise and Turtle For Good Luck
The tortoise or turtle is one of the four celestial guardians widely known in the Feng Shui for representing longevity and good health. They also correspond to the four compass directions:
- The green dragon belongs to the east.
- The white tiger is the guardian of the west.
- The red phoenix supports the South
- The black tortoise guards the North.
The turtle is a lucky animal in Feng Shui and a symbol of long life, longevity, and good fortune. It also represents protection and stability, which are essential in feng shui.
However, some rules exist for placing a tortoise as a Feng Shui cure in your home and office.
Where To Place The Turtle or Tortoise For Feng Shui?A common belief is that putting a turtle or tortoise in your home will bring good luck. But, according to the Feng Shui principle, there are many other ways to place turtles.
1. As a symbol of protection, you can place a tortoise at the back of your home or garden to promote good Feng Shui that brings safety and support.
2. Position this turtle to guard the space behind you in the workspace or a home office to symbolize support and give you a sense of security.
3. Place one in/facing your “Tien Yi” health direction based on your personal Kua Number, as it helps to promote good health and combat illness. Many practitioners also believe that if you are suffering from poor health, it can cure you.
4. If you have a tortoise with three smaller ones stacked on top, you can place them in the East sector. This version is a lucky symbol to bring longevity and harmony to all household members. Besides that, it also represents a long-lasting, harmonious relationship.
5. Tortoises love water, so displaying it near a water fountain or fish tank will aid in magnifying the positive effect.
6. If you want to enhance your career luck, consider putting a dragon turtle on your office desk. It has the combination of both the dragon (symbol of power and authority) and the turtle (representation of protection and influence)
7. Looking for an ideal gift option for the elderly? Feng Shui tortoise is an excellent choice because it symbolizes blessing them with long life and respect.
8. You can place it anywhere in the house, except in the bathrooms and kitchen.
9. If you have a problem getting good sleep quality, many people believe that placing the tortoise near the head of your bed can help remove anxieties and improve them.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Feng Shui bell has always been employed as part of spiritual and religious practice in many cultures, especially in the Chinese, but what does it mean in Feng Shui?
The meaning of swallows birds in Feng Shui is good luck and longevity. The Chinese believe they bring good fortune and happiness to people.
The dragon turtle ornament in feng shui application can be used as a cure or enhancer to attract wealth or neutralize negative energy.
In Chinese culture of some Feng Shui practices, people like to create their own money bowl, but do you know the tips to do that?