5 Weird Clothing Superstitions That Bring Good Luck and Wealth
In the Eastern or Western countries, every culture has its own unique superstition, especially in the Chinese society. Besides the commonly known ones, there is another set of weird clothing superstitions that exists.
1. Wearing Clothes Inside Out
Do not be embarrassed or correct it when you are caught wearing your clothes inside out. If you take off your clothing and revert it correctly, it is believed that your good luck will disappear.
This does not apply if you deliberately wear your clothing inside out.
2. Number of Button Does Matter
Take some time to check your clothes. If you have an odd number of buttons on your clothing, it is believed to bring you good luck. If you have even numbered of buttons, don’t fret, just sew an extra button on it.
3. Fashion that Attract Wealth
In some belief, Clothes with polka dots design are said to attract money luck. This is because the small round shapes on the clothing resemble an abundance of coins flowing into your life. This applies to men too. Some people don’t like such design, they choose to wear clothing with lucky symbols like dragon, crane and many others.
4. Wear your dreams and be remindedSelect your clothes that can act as a reminder you of your dreams. It will remind you about them every time you wear them, leveraging on the law of attraction.
5. Choose clothings based on personal birth elementEveryone has their own unique combination of 5 elements (Fire, Water, Wood, Metal and Earth). It is good if they choose to wear the elements color which they are lacking. For example, if a person has less wood element, they can choose to wear green color to balance the elements. Now you know these clothing superstitions that hinting good luck. Will you follow them?
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Feeling down in luck recently? You might want to investigate if you have these 10 unlucky things at home, if yes, throw them away for good luck
The following list contains things you're not supposed to do during the Hungry Ghost Festival (29 July - 26 August 2022) to avoid bad luck.
The Chinese has many unbelievable traditions and practices passed down the generations and one of them is the umbrella superstitions.
Just completed your house renovation and looking to move in? You can follow these chinese customs and rituals to invite good luck and health