Tiger Eye Stone Meaning and Benefits (What You Must Know)
The Tiger eye is widely known as the stone of protection and comes in various colours like gold, red, and blue with black stripes resembling a tiger’s stripes. The Indians regard it as the holy stone, which is also popular in Asian countries.
So do you want to know more about the Tiger Eye stone’s meaning and benefits?
What Are the Benefits of Using Tiger Eye Stone?
- It is also a grounding stone that aids a person in concentrating and brings about clear thinking. It is suitable for mediation.
- If you are a person who lacks confidence, you can carry the tiger’s eye stone around, especially at social events. It empowers you and helps to boost your courage when interacting with people.
- It also helps to ignite one’s motivation to take action and stop procrastination.
- Tiger eye can help protect against physical harm and prevent negative energy. It is good to wear one if you are travelling overseas. Some other crystals with protective quality are black obsidian and black tourmaline.
- It also brings good luck and prosperity.
- Promote positivity under challenging situations and help people facing depression or emotional instability.
Who Should Wear Tiger Eye Stone?
Many believe it can help one overcome their fears and reach new heights in life. The Tiger eye stone has been worn as jewellery throughout the centuries and is still a famous stone worn by people worldwide as it is not specific to any culture.
However, certain groups of people can reap the most benefits.
First, with the power of self-expression and the ability to channel creativity, the tiger eye stone can help those with depression, addiction, and anxiety. This gemstone is also associated with balance, motivation, and grounding.
Next, if you are going after your dreams, the stone helps to enhance your spiritual growth & development while giving you the courage.
On the other hand, you can wear a tiger eye stone to ward off fatigue, sadness, and negativity. In addition, it promotes mental clarity and helps you deal with difficult situations.
How to Use the Tiger Eye Stone for Good Luck?
- You can bring the stone into your pocket wherever you go.
- You can also wear it as a form of jewellery like bracelets, rings, and necklaces.
- In some Feng Shui practices, you can place a tiger eye crystal ball or crystal point in the affected area as a cure to mitigate any negative energies. Some even put a tiger eye gemstone tree near the house’s main door as protection.
The term “birthstone” refers to a stone or other gem that many people believe brings the wearer good luck during their month of birth. Many people choose their birthstones based on their month of birth, but some believe these stones are lucky for any time of year. For example, the tiger Eye is the March Birthstone and can bring a person luck in love, health and travel.
Knowing the tiger eye’s stone meaning and its benefits is always good to use it to your advantage.