All You Need To Know About Black Obsidian – Meanings and Benefits
If you are a crystal lover, you will be familiar with black obsidian stone, well-known for its protective function, similar to the Tiger eye. Let’s explore further.
What are Black Obsidian and its Uses?
In the world of crystals, many people regard Black Obsidian as one of the most protective stones used to cleanse negative energies. This is because it does not only remove negativity in the space but also get rid of a person’s undesired feeling. They can be anger, resentment, fear, anxiety, and other unwanted emotions.
There are many colours and patterns in obsidian, for example, stripes, dots, full colour or even the most popular colourful rainbow obsidian, single-eyed/double-eyed. However, the most widely used is the full solid black one. It also comes in different forms and is crafted into jewellery like pendants, bracelets and necklaces. Some people even use black obsidian gemstone to make it into religious figurines and Feng Shui ornaments.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a Black Obsidian bracelet?
– Protect the space from negative energies and ward off evil spirits. It is good to wear one as a protective amulet, especially when travelling overseas.
– Aid in reducing stress levels because it helps one balance your energy.
– Balanced thoughts allow you to think well and manage your emotions, so you are less drawn into unnecessary disputes or quarrels. In the long run, it will eventually improve your health condition.
– Provides aura cleansing and protection to the wearer.
– Protect against Electronic Magnetic Field (EMF)
Which hand should I wear the bracelet?
In general, it is a practice to wear any crystal bracelet on the left hand because the Chinese believed that the right-hand side is to absorb, while the left-hand side is to repel. If we wear the black obsidian bracelet on the right, it helps to act as a shield to protect us from negative vibes in and out around us.
In recent years, it has been a trending fashion to incorporate a gold Pixiu with black obsidian to make a bracelet. In such a case, you should wear the bracelet on your left hand instead because the primary intention is to attract more wealth luck. But you must also take note of the do’s and don’t of wearing a Pixiu bracelet.
How is Black Obsidian Used in Feng Shui?
1. Some practitioners use black obsidian, usually crafted in Hu Lu shape, to place them in the sectors affected by the flying star #2 (illness star) and #5 (misfortune star) in the house or office to neutralize the negative energy.
2. If you have noticed, many love to get Feng Shui products made of black obsidian because they are used to ward off negativity, protect against evil, and mitigate Sha qi. Therefore they are being positioned in different areas of need. Here are some examples:
If you plan to get one, always remember to cleanse the black obsidian bracelet or ornament regularly because it can absorb negative energy.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Your bedroom is more than just a space to sleep. It's to relax, reflect, and refuel. Using the right crystals for bedroom can achieve that.
Pyrite, also known as the fool's gold is a stone of good luck by helping its owner to attract wealth and abundance into their life
Are you looking for ways to cleanse your Feng Shui crystal bracelets? They can help to remove the negative energy from previous owners.