In Feng Shui, there are many animal symbols that has specified significance and use at home or office, for example, the money frog for wealth luck, mandarin ducks for romance luck, carp for good fortune and many others. So in this article, we will cover another popular symbol which is the Feng Shui Elephant .
In many Asian countries or culture, an elephant is being considered as one of the most auspicious sacred symbol that you can place it in your home to represent good fortune, good luck, fertility, longevity, wisdom, strength, success and many more.
Beside that, the Chinese pronunciation of the elephant is “Hsiang – 象” which means good income, prosperity and abundance, so it is auspicious to be positioned both at home and in your work space.
An Elephant Carrying a Money Frog Representing Attracting Double Wealth Luck
What is the Meaning of Feng Shui Elephant Trunks Up or Down?
Those with trunks facing upwards is a representation of prosperity, good luck and success.
Those elephants with their trunks pointing downward symbolise longevity and fertility.
Placement of a Feng Shui Elephant
1. Good Luck and Protection – Positioning an elephant statue of figurine or a pair at your house main front door is believed to bring good luck, protection and stability to the family. In most Feng Shui practices, it is believed that the trunks position has different meanings.
2. Romance and Fertility – Married couples that desire for a child can considered to place the elephant statues in their bedroom because it is a symbol of fertility or conception, especially with a mother and baby elephant statue or choose an elephant with intertwined trunk or trunk facing down.
3. Wisdom and Academic Success – If you are pursuing for academic success or have children that is still studying, Feng Shui elephants can be placed on the study desk to encourage wisdom and knowledge.
4. Avoid placing a Feng Shui Elephant around locations like a bathroom or a kitchen. Beside that, treat it with respect and do not put it on the the floor.
5. If you want to strengthen the bond between the parents, especially mum and the children, you can use an elephant that is feature with her babies elephants, as it symbolise love and union.
In Chinese house and family, Laughing Buddha, also know as the Buddha of Happiness is one of the most commonly used Feng Shui cures. This deity statue is a symbol of happiness and believed to enhance all sort of positive aspirations such as wealth, health, career and descendent luck.read more
Have you ever heard of people saying that hanging a Feng Shui wind chime in your home bring you good luck and help you avert bad fortune?read more
Do you know the most powerful good luck charms or Feng Shui ornaments that bring you wealth and money luck into your life?read more