Does Living in High or Low Floor Affect Feng Shui For Apartment?
In this current modernized era, high-rise apartment buildings have already been the home of many people. When you are searching for your dream house, besides taking the exterior and interior situation into consideration, you also need to pick the right level.
Staying high or low level has been a debatable topic in the past decades. There are 2 schools of thought that one favors the higher levels while the other prefers low floor. In this article, we will understand the pros and cons in the aspect of the Feng Shui principle and practicality.
What Are The Advantages of Living on a High Floor of an Apartment?
– The higher you go, the probability of being affected by “poison arrow”/negative energy is minimized.
– You can enjoy the unobstructed cooling wind and unblocked view.
– If you live at a higher level, you are less affected by noise from the surroundings, such as people talking at void decks and shared spaces, basketball courts, etc.
– Your house usually is brighter because you have access to the natural sunlight that is good for the household.
– Lower chance of meeting creepy insects like cockroaches and lizards.
– You will enjoy more privacy compared to living on a low floor.
What Are The Disadvantages of Staying in a High Floor of an Apartment?– Since there is no blockage, it also means that you are directly exposed to the trapping heat of the sunlight, especially if you are living in a west-facing flat – The unobstructed wind brings in the dust, so the higher floor is dustier. It is also not good to stay in a unit that has gushing wind that causes the door to slam every day. – Units at a higher level can be more pricey.
What Are the Pros of Living in a Lower Floor?Some people believe that the lower your unit is, the closer you are to the ‘地气’ (representing the energy from the ground). This energy is beneficial to the health of the household members that are staying in the flat. So, do not purchase a house lower than the ground level and the road higher. It has a negative impact, similar to living in a basement.
What Are the Cons of Living in a Lower Floor?
– It increases your chance of inviting the household pest into your house
– Noise pollution (people talking or playing) can be an issue too
– Look out for enormous trees that are too near or even touching your windows, as they can attract insects or pests visitors.
– Bright lighting from the lamppost can also affect the household
Besides the above Feng Shui tips for an apartment, the cost also plays the most crucial role. As the level goes higher, the price will relatively go up too.
Depending on the area you plan to stay in, the difference between one level can add up to an extra free thousand dollars. So, in conclusion, it still depends on individual preference, and you must love where you stay.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Get started with Feng Shui bookshelf tips by removing clutter, cleaning the shelves, assessing the books owned and placing in the right place
Do you know the shoe cabinet feng shui tips that help you to choose the type that you need and also the correct placement of this furniture?
Learn these simple balcony Feng Shui tips to bring positive vibes into your living space and improve your wealth luck and fortune
Do you know that Feng Shui and decluttering is inter-connected? Learn these space clearing tips to bring positive vibes into your house