MUST READ Feng Shui tips to Enhance Luck in Mahjong
If you are a lover of the Mahjong game, you might be interested in knowing the Feng Shui tips to increase your chance of wining by applying them.
2. Do not allow anyone to sit on your right as this brings bad luck. An observer on your left is acceptable.
3. Choose the seat that is back facing a solid wall for support.
4. Make sure the place you are seated is well lit. A bright light directly above you brings you good luck as long as it is not glaring. Avoid sitting below spotlights because it brings too much Yang energy.
5. Do not choose the seat near to the toilet or back facing the toilet door
6. Do not sit directly underneath an overhead beam.
7. Do not sit back facing the room door because it give a sense of insecurity.
8. Keep 3 coins tied with red thread in your wallet to attract good luck or place the coins among your chips to energize them.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
The Chinese believe that cricket brings good luck and wealth. They keep cricket in their homes, offices, and even cars for this reason.
We often use flowers that express our feelings and emotions, but do not choose the wrong ones, especially those flowers that represent death.
The rubber plant, Ficus Elastica is a popular Feng Shui houseplant that brings good luck to its owner. Find out more about this lucky plant.
The best way to improve your home's energy is with a candle and feng shui, but you must choose the right colour and placement